Blame

if you didnt read my update about dallas, it said that i changed the title to this story from fall away to pacify her. this is still the same story just a different title.

also sorry for the late update i've been preoccupied with moving/everything that has been going on in the US lately.

enjoy the shitty filler.

-

"fuck!" tyler moans, throwing his head back against his pillow as he pumps his cock up and down.

he snakes his hand around his waist and teases his index finger at his entrance.

tyler slowly pushes his finger in, curling it slightly and moans obscenely.

sweat mattes his hair against his forehead as he continues jacking off while pushing his finger in and out.

he decides to add his middle finger in, pushing it in beside his index finger, scissoring himself open.

"josh.." tyler moans and suddenly stops, removing his hands from his body.

"fuck.." tyler pushes his hair back from his forehead.

tyler still couldn't stop thinking about josh and when he did he had an uncertain feeling in his stomach and he didn't like it at all.

so he decided to call up a man who could make him forget the feeling for a second.

he dials a number on his phone and the dial tone runs through the phone until someone picks up.

"hello?"

"hey, brendon."

♣♣

"so," brendon opens the door to his hotel room, "what happened to not ever wanting to see me again?"

"i changed my mind," tyler spits at the tall man, "is the rate still the same?"

"you still get your $175, slut." brendon answers, nonchalantly.

tyler glares at brendon, who just smirks in response.

"so. whos gonna start this?" brendon questions, slowly walking over to tyler.

"lets just get it over with, i'm not in the mood for foreplay." tyler tells brendon, starting to remove his shirt but brendon stops him.

"sweetheart, i'm in charge here and i want my moneys worth. i'm taking my goddamn time." brendon yanks harshly at tylers hair, making tyler whimper in response.

"push my legs back all the way to my ears again and i'll sue you." tyler spits at brendon and he just smiles sinisterly.

"wouldn't think about it."