Epilogue

i have no clue how weddings work sorry for inaccuracies.

-

it had been a couple of months since josh proposed to tyler and tyler had been fucked up since.

they had been planning, inviting everyone and making sure everything was going to be perfect.

right now, tyler and ryan were upstairs in the house tyler and josh shared, in the bedroom.

"ryan, are you sure i look okay?" tyler asks for the millionth time it seemed like.

"tyler, you look amazing. stop worrying. you could walk out in a hot pink suit and josh would still think you're the most beautiful person ever."

"thank you," tyler turns his head to face his best friend. "for everything."

"oh tyler." ryan says, his eyes welling up with tears. "goddammit." he exclaims, wiping away his tears with his thumb, "i have finally taken on the role of bridesmaid rather than best man."

ryan stands up and walks to tyler, wrapping his arms around his suit clad body. "you two are great together. i hope you're happy."

tyler returns the hug, equally tight "i love him so much, ryan." he whispers against ryans neck.

ryan pulls back, his hands on tylers shoulder, "i know you do. don't forget i exist though."

"ryan, i've known you since i was 13. you stuck with me through my parents and grant. you helped me get here. i won't forget you." tyler explains, a smile on his face as he wipes his sweaty hands on his dress pants;

"lets do this."

"well i have to take my place as best man so i'll see you downsta-" ryan says as he starts to leave the room.

"wait." tyler stops ryan before he gets down the stairs.

ryan turns to look at tyler with a quirked brow.

"can you walk me down the isle?" tyler mutters, a shy tone peaking through the words, "i know your my best man but i need someone to hold me as i walk down the isle. i'm sure i'd pass out if no one was holding me and since my da-"

"tyler. of course i will. i'll give josh your hand and tell him to treat you well like dads do in movies."

"thank you so much, again. for everything, ryan." tyler smiles and takes one last look at himself before walking to ryan, who had his arm extended.

tyler hooks his left arm with ryans right arm and smiles.

tyler was getting married.

and the love of his life was waiting outside for tyler to walk down.

ryan signals the woman behind the piano to start the cliche 'here comes the bride' music as tyler and ryan emerge from a curtain in the patio doorway.

everyone turns and stands to look at them as they slowly walk.

tyler moves his right arm to grip ryans forearm with both of his hands, his eye sight anywhere but where josh was standing.

josh smiles lovingly as he sees tyler walk nervously down the rows of family and friends of family that had come today.

tyler gives his mother a small smile as she looks at him with nothing but love and acceptance.

finally the pair reach josh, josh extends his hand for tyler to take but ryan grabs tylers beforehand.

"don't hurt him, dun." ryan playfully warns.