Deja Vu

tyler locks his car and he walks up to the doors of his job.

"hey tyler. how was your weekend?" his boss, emily, asks him as he walks into the break room.

"it was... interesting." he answers, trying to find the right word to describe it.

"how so?" she asks, hanging up her coat on the hooks beside the lockers.

"too long of a story." tyler tells her, rolling his eyes at the thought of josh.

"that bad, huh?" she questions.

"yep." he deadpans.

"well hopefully it doesn't effect your work, today."

"emily, have i ever looked happy or cheerful behind the counter?" tyler asks and emily shakes her head, "exactly. i've had worse weekends."

"okay, sorry i asked... just don't snap at customers."

tyler nods his head and puts his hat on and the apron on, slipping his phone in the right pocket.

♣♣

tyler clicks on his phone and looks at the time.

9:46

it's been an hour since he started work and it's been so slow.

he slides his phone back in the pocket and looks around the restaurant.

3 people sitting down and using the free wifi, a drink beside their macbooks.

another customer comes in a orders a chai tea latte and says her name is hayley. tyler turns around goes about making her drink and the door rings open "welcome to panera." tyler yells halfheartedly.

once tyler finishes making the latte, he yells hayleys name and turns around to see platinum blonde hair clinging to red hair.

"excuse me?" hayley brings tyler out of his shock.

"oh-" it comes out more like and squeak and tyler clears his voice, looking down at his feet and hands the cup to hayley and takes the money from her hand.

reluctantly, he walks back to the register, where josh was standing right in front of, and puts the money in and receives her change.

after giving it to hayley, she leaves the store and leaves tyler facing josh, with debby clinging onto his arm.

"what would you like today?" tyler asks, and puts on a fake smile but not before he glares at josh.

"a turkey panini and a lemonade." josh answers.

"i'd like a blueberry muffin and a hot chocolate."

tyler clicks in their order and asks if it's here or to-go.

"here." josh tells tyler looking in his eyes.

"okay.." tyler mutters before looking down and telling them how much it all costs.

"go find us a place to sit." he tells debby, who turns on her heel and clacks away to a table near the window.

josh gives tyler his debit card and he swipes it then hands it back to josh.

tyler turns around telling the chef to make a turkey panini and gets the blueberry muffin out of the case beside the register and hands it to josh.

tyler goes to the back counter and fixes joshs lemonade and debbys hot chocolate.

meanwhile, josh watches tylers ass in those jeans, moving slightly to the beat of the music in the background.

too early, tyler turns around holding the two drinks in his hand and puts them in a holder and hands them to josh.

while they wait for joshs panini to come out, tyler leans his forearms on the back counter and sticks his ass out unknowingly.

josh groans under his breath as tyler moves his hips a little when the music beat picks up.

"one turkey panini!" the chef yells, bringing josh out of his trance with tylers plump ass.

tyler grabs the box and hands it to josh who then walks away towards the table debby picked out.

right as josh sits down, debby puts her arm over the table like they're on a romantic date, or something.

seriously though, debby ordered hot chocolate in july. who does that?

josh grabs her hand and leans across the table to kiss her cheek.

tyler scoffs and gets back to work.

♣♣

a few customers later, josh and debby are still here and josh 'accidentally' dropped his napkin at least 3 times to look over at tyler, always to catch tyler looking back at him.

"i have to go to the bathroom." josh tells debby, getting up from his chair.

"okay, sweetie. i'll be here." debby responds cheerfully, unknowing of the short history, but history nonetheless, between josh and tyler.

as josh walks in front of the counter he catches tylers eye and mouths 'follow me'

tyler waits a few moments before following josh down the hallway and entering the bathroom which is where tyler assumed he went.

its like deja vu. he always ends up in a bathroom when he's with josh.

almost instantly, josh pushes tyler into a stall and closes it, pushing tyler up against the stall door.

"i have not been able to get this pretty little ass." josh grabs tylers ass harshly for emphasize, "out of my mind this whole morning."

tyler bites his lip to suppress a moan from coming out as josh squeezes and massages his ass.

"you know what you were doing right?" josh mumbles.

tyler is puzzled and shakes his head.

josh grips tylers hips and pushes his own against tylers.

"speak."

tyler opens his mouth, but all that comes out is a whimper.

"i said speak, slut."

"n-no." tyler answers.

"no, what?" josh demands, leaning down to suck on a random spot on tylers neck.

"d-daddy." tyler softly moans.

"yeah, you address me as daddy, you slut." josh licks up to tylers jawline, and tyler whines.

"josh you in there?" comes from the other side of the bathroom door, causing the two to move apart. well as much as someone can move part in a tiny stall.

"oh, right, i forgot." tyler straightens up his apron, "you're straight."

"i don't love her. she's a goddamn coverup. this is america, for gods sake." josh states as if the reason is obvious. "no one would buy from my company if they knew i was gay. it kind of loses all my intimidation cause gay guys are known as frilly and girly. although a very incorrect statement."

"okay thanks for the life story but i have to get to work." tyler pushes himself out of the stall and opens the bathroom door, almost hitting debby in the face.

"is the boy i came in with in there? he went in a while ago and hasn't come out yet."

"oh well, you know what. i heard this guy in the stall next to me. he sounded like he was constipated. he was groaning and everything. might wanna check on him." tyler explains to joshs girlfriend.

"oh." debby says, disgusted. "i'll wait. can you tell hi-"

"i can hear you debby, the door is still open." josh yells from the stall he and tyler were just in moments ago.

tyler stifles a laugh as he realizes josh heard what he told debby.

"well bye you two." tyler says and starts to walk away "by the way," he adds "you guys are so cute together."