Anonymous

"oh shit. i have to go." josh whispers over the phone to the small brunette writhing on top of his bed sheets with a dildo 10 feet up his ass.

great timing, josh.

tyler sighs as the line goes blank and puts his phone on his bedside table, while putting the dildo in his bedside table drawer.

tyler pulls his laptop out of his bag and opens it up to his website.

yes he has a website so he can... keep track of his clients.

they normally message tyler on the website and tell him the rate they're willing to go for and it ain't no $15 an hour for sure.

he clicks on the "new clients" tab and and scrolls through the page and deletes all the small rates.

tyler may be a prostitute but he won't suck dick for $20. he has some standards at least.

eventually he gives up getting a client for tomorrow as he closes his laptop, grabs his phone and ends up plopping on the couch in the living room and and turns the TV on, just for the sake of having something in the background.

while scrolling through his phone, tyler gets a text from josh.

from josh:

sorry about earlier. got caught. wanna continue everything from earlier? ;)

from tyler:

sorry cant. not in the mood anymore.

from josh:

can you at least send me more of those pictures you sent earlier? more material the better.

from tyler:

you expect me to do whatever you say cause we had sex in the bathroom of a bar? sorry i'm not like that.

from josh:

you don't have to be an ass about it, jesus... but as i recall you did everything i said on the floor of that bathroom.

from tyler:

i'm not being an ass about it. just stop texting me unless you have something to offer me next time.

tyler goes and deletes josh's number from his phone and falls asleep on the couch.

♣♣

josh wakes from his bed and rubs his head.

he couldn't believe tyler deleted and blocked his number.

he did say he'd need money to be josh' 'slut'. does that mean tylers a prostitute?

"fuck." josh runs a hand through his hair, tugging at it lightly.

he bites his lip softly and and gets up and goes to his office to get on his computer to do some research.

after about 30 minutes, josh has found tyler on a rather peculiar website but he knows it's tyler because- well who else has those types of tattoos.

he can't take his eyes off of the photos on his screen showing off the boy he's paying for. they're basically the same type of photos tyler sent him earlier.