Chapter 11

Thank @FrGarrixFiction for this chapter, they opened my eyes.

We stayed in our spot until the boys came. We stayed quiet and we didn't move. When they had their backs turned we shot them and went back to hiding, they still didn't know where we were.

Long story short in the first round Roxy got out first, then I got Martijn out and then it was Justin and I left. I had three lives remaining and he had five. I lost two and he lost three. I managed to get two good shots at him leading Roxy and I (we called our team R&R) to victory in the first round.

When we walked out Martijn was shaking his head in disbelief at Justin. Roxy came and hugged me as she squealed with joy. We all had a drink of water before the before the next round.

The boys went in first this time. Roxy and I decided to just stay on the bottom floor and wait it out. The war began when they came down onto the second floor because we heard them. We made our way up as quickly as possible.

Martijn and Justin both got out. I had two lives remaining and Roxy had four. We just kicked ass!

This time when we walked out both the boys had disbelief written all over their faces.

"Never underestimate us. " Roxy said and we both turned on our heels to go get a seat.

••••••

"Let's do this Rose!" Justin said. We headed in first to find a spot as round one begun.

Martijn and Roxy split, giving us more trouble. Justin and I managed to stick it through. We both lasted the round with one life remaining each. We just managed to get Martijn and Roxy out, that was close.

When we came out for a little snack Martijn stood next to me. He's a little sweaty and he tried to hug me.

"Eww no!" I groaned at him.

He hugged me anyway. I looked back at him, as his head was resting on my shoulder. I offered him a bite of my salty biscuit and he accepted, taking a bite, chewing and swallowing, giving my neck a light peck before letting go of me.

"Who the hell would've thought you and Justin would make a good team ?!" Roxy asked, seeming a bit shocked.

"I know right. " Justin laughed.

I just snickered and continued eating with Martijn.

"Please shower again before lunch. " I ordered him.

"Fine. " he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Awww, is someone grumpy because he's losing ?" I said in a baby voice to him.

He narrowed his eyes at me. I giggled at his cuteness and took a seat on his lap. His arms engulfed my body as his hands connect again on my lap.

"Don't worry babe, we'll kill em' in the next match. " I whispered in his ear.

"That's my girl. " he said and smirked.

I rested my head on his for about two minutes and then he and Roxy had to go in.

"Any plan ?" I asked Justin as I picked up my gun again

"Let's go bat shit crazy on them. " he nodded.

"Whatever you say. " I saluted him.

•••••••

We ended up losing that around. Roxy got out by Justin. Martijn had both of us out when he had just one life remaining, how he did that ? I don't know.