Chapter 41

Warning: Some mature content.

Roseanne's POV

My brother and my mother were both so happy to see me. We sat down and had some tea and then an early dinner. I've noticed that Martijn always goes quiet whenever the topic goes to me being kidnapped so I tried to steer away, sometimes dodging some of the questions I was asked by them.

"Is it alright if Martijn stays the night ?" I ask my mother.

"Guest bedroom. " she says.

"Of course. " I said back.

I walk back into the lounge to see Raj and Martijn playing some FIFA. "Oi Martijn, you're staying the night. " I let him know.

"Is it now ?" He smirks. I make my way over to where he's sitting and stand beside him. He had that stupid smirk on his face because we didn't even discuss it

"Yes. " I say and fluff his hair.

I look at the time it's already eight. Time flies when you're having fun. Well it wasn't exactly fun but it was good. I still haven't exactly told anyone besides the detective what happened to me, I just explained to them how I got hurt.

"I'm gonna go up and change my clothes and bandages. " I inform him.

"I'll come up just now. " he says, too focused on the game.

"Raj, kick his ass. " I say just before I was out of their sight.

My mother just finished up in the kitchen and I saw her already upstairs. "Early to bed tonight ?" I ask her as I reach the top of the stairs.

"Goodnight honey, I'm going to shower and get to bed. " she says.

"Goodnight. " I reply.

I go in my room and grab that little bag I have and take it to the bathroom with me. I do the same thing I did on the plane except this time I was completely naked. I stood in front of the mirror, this time there's a bigger one.

I look at my wound and I count the stitches. I'm going to have this ugly scar as a constant reminder... I didn't even notice that I had tears rolling down my face until I felt it hit against my skin. The bruises will at least go away, but this... I'm stuck with and so is Martijn.

I decide that a super quick shower for warmth wouldn't hurt so I quickly wash myself, not wetting my hair. The stupid thought of this scar isn't leaving my mind even as I dry myself off.

I try my best to brush it off and I put the new bandages on and then I walk out to my room. I grab comfy clothes and throw them on the bed. Putting each item on one by one. I put on baggy pajama pants not really caring and a long sleeved shirt. I didn't really bother putting on a bra. I sit on top of my bed as I pull on my socks and I sit there like that for another two minutes before I hear talking and footsteps.

I soon here two knocks on my door, "It's Martijn. " I hear his voice.

"Come in. " I answer and I see him as opens the door. He walks in but he leaves the door open.

"Close it please. " I tell him. He lifts his eyebrows at me.

"What about your mother ?" He asks me and that wonderful accent of his that I don't get tired of.

"She's gone to sleep. " I explain. He takes two steps back and closes the door before kicking off his shoes and sitting in front of me, at the end of my bed.

"Martijn..." I say, I don't know what I want to say after this but I just... I have the urge to feel him.

"Yeah ?" He replies. I don't say anything I get up on my knees and move towards him. I swing one leg over him so I'm straddling him on his lap. I hold his face and I bring my lips to his own.

Our lips move in synchronization against each other's and I move my arms, wrapping them around his neck gently and I let my fingers tangle in his hair.

He moves his hands from my knees to along my thighs and I get goosebumps from his touch. He rests them on my hips. Our tongues are having fun. I move my torso closer towards his own and I feel his pecs brush against my boobs.

I feel my nipples harden from the friction and I feel the heat rush to my face as I remember that I have no bra on and he can feel it too. He grunts against my lips and stands up with my legs wrapped around his waist. His hands slowly slip down to my bum and he gives it a squeeze.

He turns around and faces the bed, he bends and lays me down softly and let's his hands go to the bottom of my ribs. He climbs over me and our legs are intertwined. He lowers his chest to mine and he's careful to not put his body weight on mine.

"Rose. " he stops and pants against my lips.

"Hmm. " I hum in response.

"Are you sure you want to do anything ?" He checks with me.

I again don't say anything and I lift my head to his and connect our mouths once more. He sits up and shrugs off his jacket before tossing it to the side. I see an outline in his black jeans and I bite my lip at the sight. He watches me underneath him without saying anything, I just see his eyes moving over me.

"What is it ?" I mumble to him.

"You're beautiful. " he shakes his head and leans back to only peck my lips. Afterwards I feel his warm lips on my ear and I feel his hot breath. I arch my back at the feeling but as I did, I ended up feeling him on my inner thigh, he grips one of my hips and holds me down.

"We're just going to do you tonight okay ? Don't even worry about me. " he whispers in my ear.

And that's when I feel his hands under my shirt.