Chapter 42

Warning: Mature content continued.

I felt him as he kissed my neck, I lifted my right leg only to put it over his left one and wrap it around. He kissed down till he was at my chest.

"I'm gonna take this off now. " he tells me, I feel his hands lift from my skin as I feel the cold air hit it and my shirt comes off.

"Cold ?" He mocks. I look away from him and purse my lips.

He lets his hands go straight to my boobs as he holds them and squeezes them. Our eyes are fixed on each other's. He rolls his thumbs over my nipples and he leans his head down to take one in his mouth.

I gasp at the feeling and he lowers his hips onto mine to prevent me from moving. I feel him this time dangerously close to my area. He pulls back and blows on it and I'm now panting underneath him.

He lets go with one hand and trails it down my side till my hip.

"Do you trust me ?" He asks and looks up at me.

"Yes. " I breathe.

"Good. " he mumbles. He moves his head up after he gives attention to my other nipple and slowly kisses me. His hand lifts my pajama pants and slips underneath, his fingers stroke my inner thigh before moving and cupping me there.

I gasp and he used the opportunity to slip his tongue in. I feel his long fingers moving up and down the fabric. Stroking me.

"Hmm, so warm down there. " he says against my lips.  He hovers his face above mine as he continues. He then takes it a step further and slips his hand in my underwear. His fingertips are cold compared to the temperature down there.

I bite my lip and I feel his fingers go everywhere. I see his eyes widen and I get shy. I feel the heat on my face.

Is there something wrong ?

"So wet babygirl. " he speaks in a low voice and bites his lip hard.

"Has anyone ever ?" He asks me and I shake my head no.

"Have you ever done yourself ?" He asks and I feel two of his fingers brush my clit. I nod up at him. He smirks at me.

He teases me, he never lets a finger go in, I'm getting impatient but I can tell he's enjoying himself watching me. His finger presses at my entrance but he pulls his hand out.

Both of his hands grip my clothing at either side and pulls them down. I avoid eye contact with him. He moves down and kisses all around my bandages before trailing down my belly. He kisses above my pelvic bone.

Then he moves my knees up and spreads my legs.

"Martijn..." I say nervously.

"It's just me. It's okay. " he soothes me and grabs one of my hands at my side and holds it. He rests his other hand on my pelvic bone and I feel my heart beat harder.

He kisses me... Everywhere. My other hand finds its way to his hair. I feel his tongue move across my pelvic bone and my hips involuntarily move but it's stopped before anything could happen. I suppose his hand his arm and hand there for a reason. I can't move my hips.

He takes a long lick up from my entrance and I lose it, "Ohhh. " I let out. "Mmm." I hear him hum, and I felt it too. His tongue bumps over my clit and bite my lip again.

"Please. " I plead.

"Your wish, is my command. " he says. He dips his head back down and sucks my clit into his mouth and then licks it fast with his tongue, I tug on his hair.

After that he moved his tongue down and licked at my entrance before going in and his thumb put pressure on my clit and moved. He comes back up and his tongue is at my clit once more and I feel his fingers trail down.

He rubs me up and down with what I think is his middle finger. My eyes are closed by now. He lets the tip of his finger go in and then pushes the rest. He curls his finger and hits me right on my spot.

"Dammit Martijn. " I say.

"Shhh baby, you gotta be quiet. " he reminds me. He starts to move his finger as he licks me and I squeeze his hand.

"Don't stop. " I pant. This leads to him increasing his speed. I arch my back from the pleasure and I feel myself close.

I think he felt me tighten because he started to go harder. I can't hold it anymore. "Martijn... Martijn. " I whimper as I come undone. He slows down and laps up everything.

He comes back up to me and kissed my forehead. He gets off the bed to pick up my clothing. "Sit up for me. " he says and I do it. Everything feels sensitive down there. I can still see that he's in need down there himself.

"Arms up. " he tells me and I lift them and my shirt slips over my head. Next he puts my underwear on. Once it's on he gives me a kiss on the bottom of my belly. Once my pants are back on he sits next to me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do anything for you ?" I ask him.

"Well as much as I do, we'll do me another time okay. " he answers.

He tucks me in and lays on the other side. "Are you tired ?" I ask him as I put my head on his chest. He's not under the covers with me.

"No, not really. Are you ?"

"A little. " I reply.

"Let me go change my clothes. " he says and picks up his jacket on the way. I hear him leave and get into the other room.

A few minutes later and he returns in a pair of grey sweatpants and a black long sleeved fitted shirt. We go back to how we were before and he strokes my hair. My eyes flutter closed and I enjoy our silence.