Chapter 27

I woke up feeling a bit too warm. It was the body heat from Martijn. I woke up and rolled over looking for my phone. It's not here.

You left it in your hoodie.

Which Martijn took off.

I flushed and carefully left the bed. I walked with my socks to the bathroom where he left our wet clothes. I reached my hand into the pocket and pulled it out.

I had two messages.

Louis: I hope you have a goodnight :)

That's sweet of him.

Unknown: Spending some precious time at the beach. You should be more careful Roseanne.

What the hell ?

This shit again.

But who the hell ?

I don't even know...

Just ignore it.

Ignore it. Ignore it. Ignore it.

After I get myself some clothes, I get my toothbrush and face wash. I peed and then I headed in the shower, brushing my teeth at the same time. I used his shower gel and I didn't get my hair wet.

I changed into some black jeans and a maroon top that said 'weirdo' in black. I let my hair out of its bun and it is now all wavy and bouncy.

I did some sharp eyeliner and applied some mascara.

I took tissue and wet it with water. I grabbed my shoes and cleaned them up and did the same for Martijn's. Once I was done I gave my hands a wash.

I didn't sleep much, I see that it's only eight in the morning, I've probably been up since seven. I left my phone to charge.

Martijn starts to move around in bed. He goes onto his tummy and goes all still again.

I grab the card and head out the room, I'm sure I'll be back before he gets up. I dodge the elevator and take the stairs.

I go out to the pool just to get a taste of the new day ahead of me. Turns out that the dirty blonde haired guy just so happens to be in the pool.

What is his name again ?

I think it starts with and 'S'..

No. No it's not an 'S'.

It ends in an 'S'!

My train of thought was disturbed when he got out from under the water and spotted me and waved.

"Hey, it's me, Travis. Roseanne right ?" He greets me.