Third and Fourth Class

Chapter 20: Classes Continue: Third class:

Kaitlyn, Autumn, Aliya, Mary, Jade, and Ebony headed to Astronomy class. Tobias, Maddie, and Caleb headed to Herbology class. Gabriel, Sam, Lucy, Keira, and Tristen headed to charms class.

Chapter 21: Classes Continue: Fourth class:

Tobias headed to Astronomy while Caleb headed to Transfiguration. Sam, Gabriel, Lucy, Keira, and Tristen head to Herbology. Maddie headed to her next class, History of Magic. Ebony, Aliya, Jade, and Mary headed to Potions.

Maddie walked in and suddenly spotted Kaitlyn and Autumn. She was overjoyed; they shared a class together besides Music. She sat next to them immediately.

"Hey," she said sitting in the desk.

Autumn and Kaitlyn turned to the voice and became filled with joy.

"Maddie, we'll get to be together again," said Kaitlyn.

"Yeah. I can't wait," replied Maddie.

"This is going to be such a fun class," responded Autumn.

"By the way, I happened to notice that you were sitting with Cedric at breakfast." Kaitlyn tried to casually bring it up.

"How did it go?" asked Autumn curious.

"It was.....fine."

"Fine?" Autumn was confused. It couldn't have been just.....fine. She seems to like him a lot. Besides, Kaitlyn wanted Juicy details.

"I asked him if he could help me with flying lessons. I want to get better so I can join the Quidditch team," she answered.

"That's wonderful. You'll be with me and Blake," noted Kaitlyn.

"But...were there any...feelings? Signs he might like you?" Autumn asked.

"No, the thought never crossed my mind. I didn't bother checking," responded Maddie, who began to question how she could find out. "By the way, what do you look for?"

Kaitlyn gave a look of 'Oh boy! Here we go.'
Autumn and Kaitlyn started to give her examples.

Later....

As Cuthbert Binns lectured to his History of Magic class, his voice made it impossible for his students to stay awake. They often fell asleep listening to his long lectures, unable to take notes.

"This is easily the most boring class," said Kaitlyn.

"...during the wildcat Gargoyle Strike of 1911, the wildcats were winning when..." the teacher continued to drown his students in words.

The professor never noticed that his students were sleeping during his lessons. He probably didn't even care.

Soon, the bell chimed and students left the room.