For your information

Its weird to think that my story had climbed all the way to #28 in Kakashi x Reader. I say this disregarding all the false tags of the stories before me, as they are Kakashi x Oc. Personally, I'm not even sure I'm deserving of the rank, as I am still heavily editing this story despite it being complete, but hey, I'm not complaining. On a somewhat related note:

For all of the readers who was here for the original copy of this book, let me tell you right now. This is the rewritten version of the story. If you wish to see the unedited more cringey version, it's dead and sealed away. Whether you choose to reread this or carry on with your life is up to you. As for those who are new here, you may carry on.

This is a story that I thought up for my oc and only now decided to write about

This is a story that I thought up for my oc and only now decided to write about. Instead of putting my OC (me) in it, I'll make it into a reader insert so you can enjoy it too. Mostly because I have a hard time reading something that contains a character I like being paired up with some other girl. And if I have that problem, I'm sure others do too.

So Basically, my/your character is a person from this world (the "real" world) but somehow ended up in the Ninja world of Kakashi's era.

Now that that's over with, here's a few key words that you may need to know before you read the story.

Key Words:

y/n = your name

l/n= last name

f/n= first name

f/c= favorite color

s/t= skin tone

e/c= eye color

o/f= outfit

h/l= hair length

h/c= hair color

And many more, that I may add during the story.

Language:

In this story, upon entering the Shinobi era, everyone there is speaking Japanese. You, also speak Japanese, but you're not 100% fluent, so you will stutter from time to time- or word things wrong. Also you, the reader (as well as my OC) has this habit of speaking your native language whenever you are thinking to yourself, really angry -like beyond words angry- or happens to be by yourself.

Whenever I'm about to switch languages (normally from English to Japanese) I will use a Japanese word to initiate it (onomatopoeias not included). Also, whenever a character says something in English, I'll put these "[ ]." Although, for the first one and a half chapters or so, you are speaking your native language, or in this case, English, so that will not be necessary.

Further more, you'll come to realize that the reader is wearing a mask as well. Do not fear, there is a legit reason for that; a reason that can only be revealed in due time. Now without further ado, you may now read my story.