Chapter 23: Busted

"Why hello there

"Why hello there."

I let my fierce gaze direct themselves onto both Kakashi and Obito.

"What brings you two here at this time of night?" I ask, making my voice spit venom. I wasn't really mad though, I just enjoy scaring people sometimes.

"W-we were just-"

"Spying on us?" Rin interjected.

Both of the boys visibly flinched at her sudden appearance. I didn't move, seeing that I had already scented her. She was here the whole time. Not exactly sure what she was doing, but I have an idea that she was waiting for a chance to make a dramatic entrance.

"RIN!?" Obito yelped in surprise.

"(Y/n), what do you think we should do with them?"

"They should be punished for unwelcomingly spying on two young girls such as ourselves." I answered, a devilish smirk tugging at my lips.

"Do you boys have anything to say for yourselves?"

"We-"

"It was all his idea, he talked me into this." Kakashi explained quickly yet somewhat calmly.

"KAKASHI!" Obito cried out angrily.

"Selling out a comrade Kakashi? That's just sad. I thought you were better than that."

"Yeah!" Obito agreed as he crossed is arms and nodded his head.

Seeing that the two boys had let there guard down, Rin and I had took that chance to hit both of them on their head with a lot of force.

"Hey!~" Kakashi growled.

"What was that for?~" Obito cried as he and Kakashi both held their now forming lumps on their heads.

"That was for wasting our time with your childish bickering." I answered sounding rather annoyed. "So what do you think we should do, Rin?"

"Good question." She said before looking thoughtful for a moment. "As punishment, I think they should do anything we say for one whole day." She said with a smirk.

"Sounds good to me I suppose." I agreed. "And to be fair, we'll both get our own days, our pick."

"Then it's settled. But for now, it's getting late. Would you two like stay here for the night?"

Obito and Kakashi looked as if they were contemplating it for a second. As Kakashi looked like he was about to refuse the offer, Obito hesitantly shook his head yes. Just like that, Kakashi shrugged and stood up, dusting himself off in the process.

"Then its settled, both of you are going to have to stay in my room since my parents are not aware of your presence. Don't cause any trouble now." said Rin.

We all went into the house through the window. Once were in, the boys started to take a look around.

"By the way, my parents would probably freak out if they find out you two are in here, so I would appreciate it if you guys were to be quiet. Once she saw both of the boys nod she gave a little smile.