Chapter 21: A day to forget

Beware of the Time skips

(Y/n) P.O.V.

After I had kissed Kakashi's forehead he began to stutter, which is very unusual for him. Once he was gone I sluggishly walked to my kitchen to put away my boxes of dango, only to meet up with Kushina. After receiving a welcome home and some mindless conversations, we excused ourselves to our separate rooms. Letting out a tired yawn, I changed into my pj's before flopping onto my soft and welcoming bed.

Time skip

The sun's warm rays peaked through my windows as it was now morning. Getting up, I stretched and checked the time.

7:00AM

Still enough time. I took a quick look out the window and began to remember something. I kissed Kakashi...

My face erupted into a deep shade of red as my tail began to fluff out. "I was super tired, I zoned out, I was extremely happy, I didn't know what I was doing! Wait. WHAT IF HE TAKES IT THE WRONG WAY!?" I was in the mist of mentally screaming at myself as I was having a mental breakdown.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WHY AM I SO STUPID!?"

On a different note though, I did kind of accomplish one of my very old dreams... But this could ruin my friendship with him. Oh what am I going to do. I sighed.

"Welp. Nothing will be done if I just stay here panicking about it." That being said I rushed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Time Skip

Once I was finished, I curled up into a little ball and tried to process everything that had happened.

Kakashi walked me home.

I waved him over to my window.

And then.... I zoned out. Too overwhelmed by happiness to actually think about the consequences.

I sighed again. I really am a hopeless idiot aren't I? I'm going to have to clear this up with him.

I stayed curled up on the floor for a bit, brushing my the tip of my tail over myself in a calm, soothing manner. Letting out a deep breath, I heard a soft knock on my door. Reverting to my human form, I walked cautiously to the source of the sound, grabbing my stuff in the process.

"Who is it?" I ask softly, starting to wonder if the person even heard me.

"kshi..." The person mumbled.

'What? You know forget it.' I think to myself as I inhaled deeply, getting a whiff of the scent of the person on the other side. 'Kakashi?'

Opening the door hesitantly, It revealed the silver headed, ninja in training.