Chapter 3: Stronger

You head towards the training area, which you know all to well due to being a Naruto nerd. When you got there you immediately began to train. First you started with weapons. Starting off with throwing kunai's and shurikens. As you were there for a while, and was quickly getting nowhere with the kunais especially, you began to think of other training courses.

After a moment of thought, you decided to go train yourself in taijutsu. After all you were already familiar with the form of combat. Before you could even fully start, an image popped into your head. As soon as you thought of it or rather him, you spotted him passing by the training area, walking around on his hands.

"[Perfect!]" You thought out loud as you ran towards the boy in the green jumpsuit. "Gai!" You shouted as you steadily became closer and closer. The said boy looked up at the sound of his name being called. When you were finally just a few inches away from him,your eyes held pure happiness. "J-just who I w-was looking for! M-may I be your training partner for the day?"

"How do you know my name?" He asked suspiciously.

You sweat drop at your stupidity, but try to brush it off. "Well... You're a guy, right...?"

"Yeah, I am, but sure you can train with me.. um.. what's your name?"

"(Y/n)."

And before you knew it, you were training with your knew found friend and training buddy.

"Maito-san, c-can we take a break? I'm s-so t-tired!" You tiredly whined.

"Come on, Only 200 more to go!" He said, also starting to become tired but wouldn't admit it. "If I can't even do this then I'll have to do 500 more laps around the village on my hands! Even if it takes me all night!" Gai said, sounding like he was trying to encourage himself rather than you.

Time skip! - brought to you by: THE POWER OF YOUTH!!!

You finally finished. Your legs were weak, mind hazy, and your body was completely numb and sore, but you didn't care. The only thing that had concerned you was the fact that you had somehow survived it. Saying your goodbye's to each other, you and Gai parted ways, seeing that it was starting to get late. As you walk home you suddenly got very tired. You figured it was because of all that vigorous training. It was either that, or the meeting of all these ninja's and having to socially interact with them had finally taken it's toll on you.

You look up at the moon. It was a waning crescent. The stars twinkled in the night sky as the almost transparent clouds floated about in the now black troposphere. You let the cool night air hit your soft skin that seems to glow in the moonlight as your (h/c) hair shone a lighter, dull color. Looking up for the last time that night you see two dark figures. One is tall with what seems to be long hair pulled into a pony tail. The other shorter with his or her hair sticking up, defying all laws of gravity. As you lifted your gaze to the two figures you felt all the energy drain from your being and you fell limp onto the cold dirt sidewalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah the cliffhangers! I feel like I could've done better then this but oh well. This'll do.

Read the next chapter if you dare and see if your guesses on who the two figures were.

See ya next chapter! Author out!!!