Chapter 29: Confession

Clones of myself rushed around the shopping area, gathering much needed materials. I had just walked out one of the stores myself, holding a bag full of random items. In two days time, everyone was to take the final exams and graduate from the academy. Despite that, I knew that Kakashi was to graduate early so I took it upon myself to get him a present. I guess you can say that once I had obtained one gift, I ended up buying a whole bunch of them for future events. Future events like promotion to Chunin, Jonin, ANBU, birthday(s), war events, and even a couple things for Minato, Kushina, Rin, Obito, Iruka, and Guy. Before I could even finish Guy's and get to Asuma and Kurenai, I found myself almost broke. Not completely broke seeing that I tend to separate my money into categories such as spending, emergencies, and saving. Although, I was broke enough to just about panic. It appears that the little snacks I had bought myself would have to last me until I become a full fledged ninja.

I sighed as I jumped from rooftop to rooftop in hopes of getting to my apartment. My aching feet begging to stop but my head silently willing my body to move. Once my apartment was in sight, I dashed up the side of it and went through my window. Upon arrival, I saw that all my other clones had beat me to it and had already brought their bags and items into my room. Setting down my own bags, I plopped onto my bed, seeing that I had came through my bedroom window.

'Now... where am I suppose to put all of those gifts?' I thought to myself. Glancing lazily around my room, my eyes landed upon my bookshelf full of scrolls. "Hm."

Time skip

Looks like Kushina and Minato left for another mission for the house was completely empty of people when I had arrived.

I fell face first onto my bed, immediately burying myself deep withing the comforter and soft, fluffy, pillows. I had successfully sealed and grouped the presents into the scrolls and stored them under my bed. I made sure to write notes on each and every one of them and give them a time lapse, that way if some stupid stuff happens, it wouldn't open until the day that I am actually suppose to give them. I even took the precaution of freezing some of the treats over in ice to make sure that they don't go bad as they wait. Sadly, all of that takes up a lot of time and chakra, leaving me as drowsy as ever. Despite it only being five thirty in the afternoon, I ended up falling into the deep, warm, and comforting abyss of sleep.

I awoke to bright and somewhat welcoming sun peaking into my room. Reaching over my bed and latching onto my phone, I open it up to the home screen and see that I had approximately three hours to get to school. Rolling over to my side, I stretch like a cat before pushing off my bed and leisurely walking to my bedroom door to complete my daily routine.

It wasn't until I was fully dressed and ready did I notice the highlighted day on my calendar. Tomorrow was the graduation day...

'I better spend some time with everyone before we get grouped off into different teams.' I thought to myself. 'But school comes first.'

Grabbing my bag and changing back into my regular human for, seeing that I was a neko at the moment, I exited through my window, not bothering to lock it behind me.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I was now just a few feet from (Y/n)'s apartment. Walking past her window, I heard a soft "Thump."Turning around, I had spotted the one I was trying to get to.

"Good morning, Kakashi-kun!" She chirped.

"Good morning."

I looked around,scanning the area. 'Where did she come from?' I thought to myself. 'She couldn't have been behind me this whole time, and one does not simply fall from the sky.' The sound I heard was more like someone was landing, so she couldn't have climbed down from the window.