Chapter 24: Christmas special: filler

It was a cold morning. The pale light of the sun shone down on the fresh white snow that covered every inch of the village. A girl walked around hurriedly in icy path, bundled up warmly as she carried what had appeared to be boxes from house to house. It wasn't until she only had one box left did she happily make her way to the last house.

Knock Knock Knock

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I woke up tired and cold to the sound of someone knocking on my door. Lazily, I pushed myself out of bed and made my way to the door. Once I had opened it, it revealed a happy (h/c) haired girl. I looked at her confusedly as she handed me a decent sized box.

"Merry Christmas!" She cheered with a radiant closed eye smile.

"What?" I asked, still not understanding the situation.

"It's Christmas. Do you guys not celebrate that here?" She asked, sounding a bit confused and disappointed.

I looked at her, the presents, the snow outside, and then glanced at my calendar.

December 25... Christmas day

I looked back at (Y/n) then the present in her hand.

'Shit, I forgot!' I thought to myself.

She pushed the present towards me once again and I hesitantly took it. "Thanks. Merry Christmas." I thanked.

"Rin is hosting a Christmas party around 5 if you want to come. I'm gonna be there to help her in a little bit."

"I'll be there. Any requirements?" I asked.

"Just show up."

"Alright."

"Oh, everyone else you know is gonna be there to. That includes Guy and Obito, so you might want to be alert."

"Thanks for the information."

"Alright then I'll be off." She said as she began to turn around to leave. I instinctively grabbed her arm before she could though. "Kakashi?" she called as she looked back at me and tilted her head to the side.

Just noticing what I had done, I quickly let go of her arm. I didn't want her to leave yet.

"Mind if I join you?"

She paused for a moment before nodding her head reassuringly. "Sure. I don't see why not."

I let out a small sigh of relief. "I'll be ready in a bit. You can wait in here if you want." I said nonchalantly as I walked over to the direction of my room.

"Okay." I heard her say. Glancing back in her direction as I walked, I saw that she had seated her self around the couch.

I relaxed a bit and kept on walking to my destination.

Short Time skip

After doing my morning routine I dressed myself in a red jacket over my red button up shirt. I wore black jeans and, kept my mask, and had a red Christmas hat that fit my head perfectly. Walking out of my room, I heard a soft melodious sound. As if someone was humming a sweet tune. Deciding to find the source of the noise, I followed it back to my living room to see (Y/n) was peacefully humming Christmas songs. Not in a hurry, and enjoying the sound, I kept still and listened to her.

For me, it gave off this calming. Like when your sitting in a forest surrounded by the beauty of nature on a warm day. It was like she was melting away the snow and bringing snow. Yet the song she was humming a Christmas tune.