Chapter 22: Sleep over

Warning: I'm just going to state it before you ask me later. This is going to be One of the ONLY moments that I would ever pick out an outfit for you in this story. And believe me, there is a reason.

Anyways~ You may continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived at my house, I made the boys wait outside as I went to grab my stuff and alert Kushina and Minato of the situation. It wasn't much, just my pj's, sleeping bag, and personal hygiene equipment like my toothbrush and body wash. As soon as I got things, Rin and I exited my apartment and was off to her house. The walk was quiet until Rin spoke up.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you guys still here?" She asked as she turned to the two boys who haven't taken their own separate ways yet.

"I- umm... Yeah! I'm just walking you guys there to ensure your safety.

I could tell that it was just an excuse, but I didn't press into the matter.

"And I didn't want to leave you guys alone with this idiot." Kakashi said nonchalantly as he jabbed his thumb in Obito's direction.

"Oi! Who are you calling and idiot, idiot!?"

"Wow. What a good comeback, loser." Kakashi replied boredly, voice laced with sarcasm.

Obito just growled in response.

"We're here." Rin spoke up as we now we stood in front of her house.

I looked up at the building before us. It was a rather large, white apartment with a red roof and silver ascents lining the building. Turning around, I looked at the two boys and bowed.

"Thank you for walking us home. I wish you guys a safe journey back and a goodnight's rest." I said politely as I began to stand up straight again.

"Yeah, good night guys." Rin agreed.

"Night." Kakashi said as he put one hand in his pocket and walked away, raising his other hand lowly as if waving goodbye.

"It was no problem." Obito said as he sheepishly scratched the nape of his neck. "Well, goodnight, Rin, (Y/n)." With that, he too, began to walk away.

Rin turned back to me with a smile. "Let the night of fun begin!" She cheered as she grabbed my hand and lead me into her house. Once inside, she introduced me to her parents and lead me to her room, giving me a mini tour of the house on the way.

"And this is my room. You can make yourself comfortable." She said as she went to her wardrobe and got out her pajamas. "Oh, and you can change in there if you want." She then pointed to a door, of which I assume, leads to the bathroom.

"Alright, thanks." I said as I got my pajamas and walked over to the bathroom.

First, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I had dried myself with my towel I took off my battle gear, then I took out my pj's from my (color) bag. After putting that on, I looked myself in the bathroom mirror. I wore a large, white button up dress shirt, mini black shorts that was barely visible under the shirt, black knee-high socks, and a cute little cat hat. I also had switched my (color) mask for a black one with a small pink cat nose and white whiskers.