Chapter 28: Sakura festival

The background noises are back people! I suggest that you read this with the volume low for added effects.

Key words for this chapter is (#) referring back to the kimono's and Yukata's from the above chapter.

You May continue~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I walked over to my door already dressed and ready as a knock sounded at the door.

'That must be her.' I thought to myself as I walked over to the door to see if my suspicions were correct. Hearing a curt "It's me," I opened the door to reveal the one and only Rin Nohara.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied, walking out and locking my house door as I did so. "I'm out!"

"Okay, be safe!" Minato called out.

Today was the day of the Sakura viewing festival and Rin had invited me out kimono shopping, seeing that I didn't have any for the occasion. As we walked around, we found a good shop and started to try on some of the outfits there.

"How about this one?" Rin asked as she held up a (#) . This was the 10th one she pulled out this morning. I nodded my head in approval as I took the (#) from her and walked to the dressing room.

I quickly changed into the clothing before walking back out. "How does it look?" I asked her.

"It looks perfect!" She cheered, doing that thing with her fingers that she always does when she's happy.

I sigh in relief, glad to finally be done with shopping. Now all that was left was get home, get dressed, and then go to the festival. Rin and I walked to the check out and purchased the (#).

Heading back home, Rin helped me with my (kimono/yukata) and tried to talk me into wearing some makeup and ditch the mask for once. We ended up arguing for a good minute until we came to an agreement. I would wear the makeup, in turn, I can keep my mask.

In the end, she ended up just putting on some eyeliner, mascara, painting my nails, styling my hair, and finding accessories to match my (yukata/kimono).

"Now we can meet up with the boys!" Rin chirped as she clapped her hands after staring at both of our reflections in the mirror. I looked at the mirror to study my new appearance as well.

I wore a (color) (yukata/kimono) with (patterns) designs, matching flats, and fan. A (describe hair accessory[-ies]) adorned my hair that was currently (describe desired hairstyle here). My nails were painted (color) and my my (e/c) eyes were accompanied by a light shade of (color) mascara. I still wore a mask, but instead of it being its usual (color) color, it was a (describe mask/ or insert surgical mask here).