Chapter 18: Dealing with the fangirls

It's been about a month since Sakumo's death, and Kakashi seemed to have been better since the funeral held 3 weeks ago. He even started to go back to the academy, and of course you were there for him every step of the way.

"KAKASHI-KUUUN!!!"

You turned around to see Kakashi speed walking into the classroom, fangirls tailing behind him.

Did I forget to mention that the fangirl's also seemed to be a bit clingier since his absence. It was even more annoying than when he was gone, because most of them took this as their chance to harass you like crazy. It was a wonder of how you were still alive after those painful days of endless screaming.

"I'm back." Kakashi says, snapping you out of your thoughts as he took a seat next to you.

"That was quick." You reply, receiving glares from majority of the girls in the class. You brush them off as you and Kakashi started a conversation.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me." You say as you dig around in your school bag. Your hand grazed a familiar feeling folder. "AHA!" You exclaim as you grip it and pull it out, pulling out some papers from it in the process. "These are for you." You held out the neatly stacked papers to Kakashi.

Papers now in Kakashi's grasp, he lets his eyes scan over them before giving you a questioning look.

"They're notes that I've copied for you during the days that you were absent."

He nods and give a little "Thanks" as he starts to read off of it.

Not to long after, the sensei walked into the room and took attendance.

"Yukimori, Hiromi?"

"Here!" A girl with blue hair wearing a green and brown shirt raised her hand.

"Sarutobi, Asuma?"

"Here."

"Nohara, Rin?"

"Here."

"Hatake, Kakashi?"

"Here."

"Namikaze, (Y/n)?"

"Here." You raised your hand slightly before looking out the window. You began to completely tune out everything around you as your mind wandered back to the previous events.

⌚🖋(Flash back)🖋⌚

You waited in by your front door a little longer. Kakashi was supposed to walk you to school this morning, as any other morning, but he didn't show up. If you didn't hurry now, you would be late for class.

"He probably left without me. Wouldn't be the first time." You concluded to yourself as you ran to school.

Time skip

Finally reaching the classroom, you sit down by the window at the very back of the class. Scanning the room you still didn't see the silver headed boy.

'Maybe he's in the bathroom?' You thought to yourself.

You stared at the door for a while anticipating his arrival, but he never came. A girl with brown hair slicked back into a ponytail and bangs tapped on your shoulder to get your attention. You turn your head towards the said girl, giving her your attention.

"H-Hey. Do you know where Kakashi-kun is? I haven't seen him all morning and he's usually the first one in here. A-and seeing that your'e always with him i figured that you would know." The girl stuttered, slightly scared of how you might respond.