Chapter 25: Reverse

I made this one extra long since I'm gonna be gone for a while. Hope you guys don't mind~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Rin's mother.

"Good morning girls. Breakfast is ready." She said with a bright smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Nohara. Thank you for the food, we'll be right down." I said with equal kindness in my voice.

She nodded in acknowledgement before heading to the kitchen, closing the door behind her.

Rin and I looked at the door before looking at each other. Bursting into a random fit of laughter for some unknown reason, we both got up and walked to the kitchen.

Time Skip

"Well, I'd best be on my way. Thank you for the breakfast and the stay." I thank as I bowed politely.

"No need to be formal. It was a pleasure having you here. I hope you have a great day." Rin's mother said.

"Thank you, and you too." I say as I stand up straight with all of my belongings in my hand.

"I'll go with you." Rin offered.

"If you want I guess." I shrugged before giving a closed eye smile.

We walked back to my house in silence before Rin spoke up.

"Today is that day you fulfill your dare. Do you have the clothes?"

"Yeah, I just so happens to be lucky that I tend to occasionally shop in the boys section." I chirped.

"Great. I wonder what you would look like."

"Only one way to find out."

As soon as we were inside my house, I ran to my room, got dressed, did the oh-so-famous 'Reverse harem no jutsu'.

It's kind of funny because I used to practice all of Naruto's signature techniques back in my dimension for shiz and giggles, but never once have I ever though I would get to see the day when I could weave the hand signs and stuff actually happens. Nor have I ever thought that I would ever have to use one of them. Yet here I am, standing in front of my mirror, looking like a very attractive boy. All because I made a few hand signs while exerting a specific amount of chakra that I never knew I had before.

Taking off my mask so I would be less noticeable, I apply some makeup to cover up my markings. I suppose if I wanted to make things a bit easier, I could've transformed into someone I know of like Honey Nozuka or Levi Ackerman, or something. Although if I was to do that, I would feel like I would have to act like them too, and I'm not sure that I have there character down pat. On the bright side though, I could finally use my rarely touched makeup. Things like me wearing makeup does not happen often.