Chapter 13: >(^•w•^)<

WARNING!!: major OOC-ness

"Cat ears! CAT EARS?! WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS ANIME DO I HAVE CAT EARS?!" You shrieked.
You tilt your head down when you realized something. Getting up, you turn to look at your back side, and it was indeed there.

A tail.

You plopped back down in a blank state.
"I'm a neko. There's no getting around it. But how?"

"It happened back at that Orochimaru character's lab. Look, I'm not amused by this either but-"

"THIS IS FLIPPING AWESOME!!"

"... Humans. Only humans. I've had enough of this. There better not be anymore changes to this body when I wake up from my slumber."

"Yeah, yeah. Got it." You mused. "I can't believe I'm actually a Nekomimi."

Just then, you remembered that you left Kakashi there.

"KAKASHI! Oh no no no no no!"

Getting back on your feet you ran..... On all fours.

"Is it just me or did the world get bigger?" You thought to yourself. You began to search yourself.

Paws
Cat ears
Fluffy tail
Whiskers
Soft belly
Fur

"MRROOOWWW!!" You mewed.

You were a full blown cat. You started to panic. You couldn't let Kakashi see you like this. Even if you did just achieve one one of your life long dreams.

"How do I get back to normal?" You thought to yourself.

You paused for a second, letting your stiff muscles relax. You calmed yourself as you thought of a way to return yourself back to normal.

"Oh yes, it would be good to be human right now." You thought to yourself as an image of you in your regular form popped up in your head.

Just like that, a white mist began to flow out if your body, and you were back to normal, but...

You were naked.

Your face erupted into a deep red, so red that it would put Sasori's hair to shame. (Or if you have darker skin like me: your face glowed so bright that the sun seemed dark in your presence.)

You made a mad dash to your little spot in the forest to find your clothes.

Mini time skip- brought to you by Tamaki's emo corner

Finally finding your clothes and getting back into them, you decided then to go find Kakashi; the odd voice in your head now long forgotten.

You walked out of the forest slightly wobbling do to the pain in your leg from where Orochimaru gave you that shot.

"This isn't going to well..." You muttered as you tried to think up a solution. Not finding any, you ended up toughing it out and limping all the way back to the village.

In what felt like hours, you were in front of the village's gates. You took a moment to steady yourself and breath a sigh. Once done, you walk up to the gates and entered the village.

"Its good to be back and finally out of the hell hole." You thought to yourself. Then you remembered something.

"What am I supposed to do about the cat thing? Should I tell Kakashi?" You shook your head no, "It'd probably freak him out."

Advancing further into the village you heard some familiar voices.

"I could've sworn I saw movement over here."