Chapter 16: Birthday special

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up to warm rays of sunlight illuminating my room and hitting me in the face, making me slowly open my eyes.

"GAAAH! MY EYES! IT BURNS!!" I shout as I accidentally open my eyes in the direct sunlight, temporally blinding me.

After rolling around on my bed screaming like a mad women, my eyes begun to slowly adjust to the light of the room. Sitting up, I rub the sleep out of my eyes and reached for my phone to check the time.

6:00 am Thursday, September 15, (year)

"Hmm... I feel like today is something important..." I think out loud to myself.

That's when realization hit me.

"SEPTEMBER THE 15th! THAT'S KAKASHI'S BIRTHDAY!! TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!"

Rushing out of bed, I do my daily routine in a hurried manner before running back to my room and plopping down onto my bed.

"Think (Y/n). THINK! What should I do for Kakashi's birthday?"

I sat there for a while before slamming my fist down into my palm as an idea popped into my head.

Running out of my room, I head into the kitchen and gathered up all needed ingredients , place them into a bag, and ran to Kakashi's house (locking my door behind me of course.)

Knocking on the door, I try to look calm and normal as usual. I waited a couple of more minutes before the door opened up, revealing a grey haired man.

"Good morning, (Y/n)-san. Kakashi isn't up yet but -" He started before I cut him off.

"Good morning to you too, Hatake-sama! Actually, I was wondering if it was okay to make breakfast for you guys in celebration of Kakashi-kun's birthday."

"That would be most pleasurable." He says with a warm smile as he opens the door up more to let me in.

I go to their kitchen and take out some pots and pans, then took the ingredients out of the bag and sat them on the counter. Just as I did that, I tied my hair back, washed my hands, and began cooking.

I hummed a little toon as I worked my magic in the kitchen. My body moved with the rithem as I cooked at lightning speed.

30 minutes were up and breakfast was finally ready.

"Bacon, check✔

Eggs, check✔

Pancakes, check✔

juice, check!"✔

As I was setting the food on the table, I was met with the sound of someone walking out of a room.

Looking up I saw a fully dressed and ready Kakashi.

"Good morning Kashi-kun." I greeted as placed the last cup on the neatly set table. "Breakfast is ready." I say with a closed eye smile.

"Good morning." He said as he sat down, obviously confused by my presence.

I called Sakumo over to join us as I begun to serve some of the freshly made food. After everything was done, we all sat down and ate the food I prepared.

"Wow, this is pretty good, (Y/n)-chan!" Sakumo praised. "Where did you learn to cook like this?"

"Oh I just picked up on it here and there." I say before redirecting my gaze to Kakashi. "Soooo...?" I say, anticipating for him to tell me how my food taste.

"It's good." He says, looking away with a half full mouth, blushing ever so slightly.

I gave a cheery closed eye smile to show that I was happy that they like my food, seeing that they wouldn't be able to notice all to much with a mask covering majority of my face.