Chapter 17: Lost

Alright guys! I've noticed that I have been straying from the main story line for quite a while so I'm going to start (just a little) to head back on it , soo yeah.... You may continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Month Later

'It's been a while since the talk I had with Sakumo-sama.' You think to yourself as you stare out the window of your classroom.

"Yo." Kakashi says, snapping you out of your dazed state.

Turning your attention to Kakashi, you tilt your head to the side in a questioning manner.

"You've been spacing out a lot." He states blankly. "What's up?"

You shake your head in a dismissive manner. "I feel like something weird has happened, but i'm not sure what...." You say as you continue to look out the window.

§Take good care of my Kakashi okay?§

Sakumo's words from the last time you've spoke rang through your ears. 'What could he have meant by that?' You ask yourself mentally.

All of your thoughts were dismissed when tour sensei walked into the room to start class. He droned on about different chakara natures then passed everyone a slip of paper.

"This paper can help you identify your chakra nature." He said before giving you instructions on how to use it.

You watched Kakashi as his paper crumbled in his hand. "O Kakashi, you have lightning nature? That's pretty cool." You say trying to act if you hadn't already known. "Yeah... But anyways, what do you have?" He asks you.

"I don't know, let's find out."Picking up your paper you focus your chakara into it. The paper crumbles than becomes damp. "Water and lightning...." You say.

"Two chakra natures? How can that be?" Kakashi questions.

The teacher seems to have noticed and walked over to the the table. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Sensei, I have 2 chakra natures."

"Ah, I see. Actually that's great! Not many people posses two. What type do you have?"

"Water and lightning."

"Storm release?"

You nod.

"Is it possible that your clan originated from Kumogakure?"

You simply shrug.

The sensei starts to tell you about the storm release and stuff before continuing class. After that, class became very uneventful and was done before you noticed.

You met up with Kakashi after school and walked home together. Its was as any other normal day. So why did it feel like you were missing something? You keep asking yourself this as you approached your house. After parting ways and you both exit into your apartment.

Time skip- brought to you by Natsu

It's been four days and that feeling still hasn't gone away. Kakashi has also have been mysteriously absent for those days too. You were starting to become worried. After school on the 5th day you went to go check up on Kakashi.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*..... No reply... You knock again, and again, and again until you finally grew tired of doing so. Noticing that the door was unlocked, you opened it up to stick your head through. "Hello?"

The scent of death and sadness hit you like a train. You scrunched up your nose and pinched it. Hesitantly, but surely, you step inside the house with your guard up. "Kakashi-kun?" You call out, taking another step into the apartment. "Sakumo-sama?" You call out again, this time groping around for a light switch. The dark room lit up suddenly as your hands glide over a light switch, but once you was able to see what was in front of you, you could feel yourself start to tear up.