A/N: more info on (Y/n)

All these dang authors notes! I really outta be ashamed of myself. Oh well, let's get a move on.

(Y/n), if you haven't noticed already, is actually a very observant person

(Y/n), if you haven't noticed already, is actually a very observant person. Slow, yes, but very observant. She was left completely clueless of our young Kakashi's feelings of her until Chapter 13: >(^•w•^)<. After returning back to the village and being heavily interrogated, she went home to find Kakashi waiting patiently on her window sill. She knew that he wouldn't do this for anyone else, so that's when she began to watch him more cautiously. Sure, a lot of things he does, he wouldn't do for others without a reason, and she noticed that as well.

Exhibit A: Breaking into people's houses by their window every other day.

She gave no thought to it though because he always had an explainable reason for doing so.

So when he gives her some bs excuse and hiding behind the word "we" she was already onto him. Not to mention, the stories she heard from the others of how he was acting when she was gone had only added fuel to that fire.

As the stories went on her suspensions only grew more and more until she was absolutely sure. In fact, last chapter, she even tested him to see his reaction to certain scenarios.

So, you're probably wondering, why didn't she just make a move if she was so aware? Well easy, when it comes to things like love, she is very self conscious, aware, and overthinks things, as well as being a naturally skeptical person. So, even if she was aware, she would never make the first move out of the sheer thought that she misread something. Or she would occupy her thoughts with "what will happen after we're in a relationship?" And "What if we lose the spark? Will things become awkward between us?"

Personally, those kind of thoughts were to be expected generally because she doesn't like the thought of "change." Yeah, she'll act like everything is okay and go on with life, but that kind of things sticks in her mind.

But don't get me wrong, despite being an observant ambivert, there are things in life that would tend to slip right past her without even knowing. Over all, she is to focused on life, things she likes, and her task at hand (like becoming a strong ninja/and/or/ finding out about how she even got here) to focus on 'trivial' matters like boys.(unlike most people her age.)

Now I understand most of you are probably wondering why did I bother to write about this. Well that's easy. I noticed that in the latest chapters, some of you have been questioning or was confused about the intelligence of the main heroine of this story. Honestly, I'm not sure if this helped at all, but I'm glad if it did.

If you have any other questions just comment below, I'll get to them as soon as possible. Don't be afraid, I won't bite.

question box ➡◼

see ya