Chapter 11: Cats

Video has nothing to do with story. Listen at your own risk!

Kakashi grabs the paper from you and reads it

Kakashi grabs the paper from you and reads it. You were very worried. I mean like you wrote about the future and HE of all people is reading it.

You mentally cursed yourself for doing something like that. Honestly, you knew he was going to read it, so it was yourself to blame, but then again, you were kind of in a rush and just wrote the first thing that came to mind.

You look up from where the paper previously was and scanned Kakashi's face for an expression. There was none. His face was unreadable.

Kakashi puts down the paper and looks you straight in the eyes.

"I cant read this." He states bluntly. It was only then that you had realized that you had written the entire thing in English.

"What does it say?"

"Ah... it's just a story about some big event in the village."

"What time does this story take place?" He questions you.

"Well.... we are 9-10 right now, so this is 5-6 years into the future..." You answer.

"Can you make another story? I don't believe I have the patients to wait 5 years."

"Sure!" You say happily. This time you were not going to make the mistake of writing of the future, or anything that can destroy Konoha for that matter. No this time you were going to write about cats. And you was going to write it in a language he could read.

Yes, cats. It was easy and harmless.

(Story time)

Wednesday, (random date),

It's five thirty now , and the moon started to appear in the bright blue sky. The sun was still up and showed no sign of setting anytime soon. I stare out the window, studying the strange phenomenon. Having my fill of pondering the possible outcomes of this rare event I walk into my living room only to be met with cats. Lots of cats.

There were cats of all types. Skinny cats, fat cats, wild cats, tamed cats, orange cats, white cats, blue cats, striped cats, even cats with wings. They all roamed about in my living room, completely ignoring my presence. One came up to me and and laid on my foot, purring ever so slightly as it stared up at me with it's big green eyes. I pick it up gently and stroke it's purple and black fur.

"How did all these cats get into my house?" I think to myself.

Thoroughly scanning the room I see that the window was open and a orange striped cat was peacefully napping in the warm rays of the sun.

Placing the cat I was holding on my head, I carefully maneuver my way around all the cats and made my way to the window. Exiting from there, I Close the window behind me, but I don't lock it.

I walk around the village thinking of a way to get all the adorable little beast out of my house. Then it hit me.

Literally.

A pet store with lots of cat stuff. I walk in and look for something that could lure all of the cats outside of my apartment.

Cat nibble

Cat toys

Kitty liter

Aha! Catnip!!! I pick up several bags of it and some wet cat food and some wagons just in case. After I paid for all of the needed items I headed back home I opened the door to my cat filled apartment to see that they were all still there. I put down the bags and picked up one of the cat nip.

As soon as I opened the bag, all heads turned to my direction. I was instantly cuddled and bombarded by mews.

Grabbing the wagons, I summoned shadow clones and had them empty all the bags of catnip and wet cat food into the wagons. I grabbed one of the wagons and walked out of the apartment, cats following close behind. Leading them to a clear spot in the village, I my clones disappeared, leaving all of the catnip and wet food unguarded. All the cats instantly tackled the wagons of sweet treats.

Looking at them with a satisfied expression, I feel a tug on my hair and I hear loud mewling. Raising my hands to my head, I feel something soft and fluffy. I quickly grabbed it and held it in front of my face.

It was the cat from earlier.

"Oh, I almost forgot about you~" I said as I gently put it down letting it run off into the directions of one of the wagons.

Giving one last look at the scene before me, I let out a cheeky smile before heading back home.

*story end*

Scanning the story I look at it feeling that I could have done better, but I reluctantly hand it over to Kakashi anyways.

He looked at my clock, 5:29. We waited a minute and now its 5:30.
Nothing happened.
Maybe it wasn't the pen but something else. Now that I think of it, I did wish for it to happen while I was watching TV. Maybe that has something to do with it. Or it could be that I visited my secret place before I began writing.

Hmm..... The possibilities.

"Hey, (Y/N)? " Kakashi asks.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Is there anything else?"

"I was thinking perhaps we could visit a place..."

"I see, then shall we go?"

I looked up at Kakashi. "Sure." I replied as I stood up, proceeding to head towards my door.

°•°•°•°•° Mini Time skip°•°•°•°•°•°

We made our way out of the village where we heard a noise. Kakashi and I looked up to see a rabbit darting bushes.

We ignore it and continued on our way to my secret place.

I stopped when I noticed that Kakashi stopped walking.

"You've been following us long enough! Show your self!" He demanded calmly, not bothering to turn around.

I looked at him confused but then readies my fighting stance.

"Well hello my dears~, what are two little kids like you doing out of the village at this time of day?"

'That voice...' I thought to myself.
Slowly turning around I see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!

To Be Continued