Chapter 12: fear of the new

I turned around slowly to be met with familiar pale skin and long black silky hair

Orochimaru.

I lower myself into a battle stance, preparing to strike.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Hey, why the look of hate, we've only just met?"

"I know well enough not to trust you though." I glared at him, trying my best not to make eye contact.

"Smart girl, and to answer your question I was just looking for a new test subject."

My eyes widen for a second before narrowing.

Just as Orochimaru stepped forward, I attacked.

Kakashi stood there not knowing what to do, about two minutes later Orochimaru had me pinned down and was about to leave with me.

Body seeming to moves on it's own, Kakashi lunged at Orochimaru. Fighting as if he was already appointed a Jonin, he landed a swift punch to the gut, and a kick to the face.

Reaching over to grab my hand, Kakashi was kicked to the side.

"I'm sorry to say, but play time is over~" Orochimaru said in his usual calm yet taunting voice.

He looked Kakashi in the eyes, paralyzing him momentarily as he made his way to me. I tried to get up so I can grab Kakashi and run but made the mistake of looking into his eyes.

"No..." I muttered to myself, shaking with fear.

Before I knew what was happening anymore, everything went black.

Time skip~ brought to you by doctor who

I woke up to a cold pale light. I squinted my eyes and tried to block out the light with my (dominant hand) hand, only to find that it was strapped to something.

I turned my head in a position to see that I was strapped down to a table of some sort.

"What the....." Then realization hit me.
I was kidnapped by that dang pedophile of a snake.

"I see your awake~" a familiar voice cooed.

I redirected my gaze to where the voice came from to see the said man holding some type of needle as he made his way towards me.

"Why am I here?" I asked, every word filled to the brim with anger.

"To be my test subject of course." He answered as if it was the mist obvious and amusing thing in the world.

"No, I mean why?"

"Because I'm bored and want to try something new."

He switched directions and walked to a nearby table with all sorts of chemicals and samples.

I let out a sigh of relief but then tensed when a thought came to mind.

"What are you going to do with me?"