Chapter 15: A moment together

A chapter filled with many cliches. Prepare yourselves, humans.

"Then let's go." Kakashi says, waiting for us to start walking.

Some Time Later

We made our way through Konoha, making sure to stop here and there until we came across a ramen shop. Your eye brows furrowed as you gazed at the shop in curiosity.  'There was another ramen shop besides Ichiraku?' You thought to yourself for a moment. Thinking back on a time it may have popped up before, you realized that Ichiraku ramen hadn't even became a thing yet. 'So this must be the ramen shop before Teuchi went into business.'

"You want to go there, (Y/n)-chan?" Iruka asked you as he pointed at the ramen shop you had been staring at as they walked. His voice pulled you out of your thoughts causing you to blink and look at him for a moment. Side glancing at Kakashi for to see that he was staring at you as well, you looked back at Iruka and blushed a bit. 

"I-uh- yeah. I'd like that..." You scratch the back of your head sheepishly for being caught zoning out like that and gave the Iruka a closed eye smile. 

"Then let's go." Iruka smiles as he grabs your hand and leads you to the shop. You could hear a faint growl from behind as silver hair came into your side view. Unbeknownst to you, the silverete was now burning his gaze into Iruka and your's interlocked hands before letting it slowly slide over to your free hand in agitation and wanting where it stayed till the three of you reached the small shop.  

Upon arriving, you sped up and out of Iruka's soft grip so you could sit down at one of the tables, leaving Kakashi to sit at your right and Iruka at your left.

"I would like one (random bowl aside from ramen) please!" You asked politely as the others asked for their own bowls as well.

The waiter nodded as he took your orders and left to go get your meals. He returned shortly with your bowls and set them in front of you all.

Giving thanks for your food, all of you raised your chopsticks and preparing to dig in to the delicious looking ramen in front of you.

While Iruka looked distracted by eating his ramen, you and Kakashi quickly ate your fill, making sure not to look at each others faces as you did so. As soon as you both finished, you both looked up from your bowls. Catching the sudden movement you both turned your head to look at each other at the same time. As you did so you both caught each others eyes and didn't seem to be planning on looking away anytime soon.

After gazing into each others eyes for what seemed to feel like an eternity, Iruka finally finished his bowl and turned to alert you guys that he was done.

"So~, who's paying?" Iruka questioned as he reached for his wallet.

"I guess i'll pay." You said as you reached for your money.

"I got it." Kakashi says as he puts up one hand in a stopping motion and uses the other to fish out his money and place it on the table.

"Thanks." You and Iruka said in union.

Kakashi payed for everyone's food before you all proceeded to exit the building.

"So what should we do now?" Iruka questioned as you, Kakashi, an him walked through the streets of Konoha.

You stayed silent in thought as you walked. "I have an idea!" You said out loud as you slammed your fist into your palm. "We could all hang out at my house!" You state as your eyes held a happy glint in them.

No one seemed to go against is so it was decided, everyone would go to your house.

Time Skip