#13 - Faults

#13 - Headcanon - Faults

-...-

Onity isn't perfect, and in his negatives he has two major faults.

(1) Onity can think in a very selfish manor.

       For example, Onity loves humans and would give himself up for the human race. However, when it comes to the humans he puts over himself, he would do anything to keep them safe, no matter their wishes. Onity isn't powerful enough to destroy the world, but if he were put in a position where he had to pick between  the lives of 7 billion humans or the lives of Tyler and Mike, he'd choose Tyler and Mike. It would be in his own interest to save them and not the others. Mike and Tyler, even with their hate towards the human race, would not put their lives over 7 billion others.

   Onity will often think on things, considering others' opinions, however ignoring them when making a decision.  He will decide things based off what he personally wants. 

   As an added note, this is only something Onity developed after losing his family and finding a new family on Earth. He grew to be more selfish/protective in his decisions when he had people he could lose like his mother lost him. As a young kid, he would not make decisions like this, and would think more logically instead of emotionally. 

(2) Onity doesn't communicate very well on important matters.

            By Important matters, I mean his feelings on serious issues. Onity would give up literally everything for Tyler and Mike, however he has never fully explained this fact about him to Tyler and Mike.  He doesn't often talk about his past nor has he yet to show Mike and Tyler either of his original forms. These are things that, to a human, you'd think would come up at some point while being in a pretty serious relationship with him. 

          Tyler and Mike love Onity to bits, however they can't bring themselves to really push the subject on Onity. When they do, it's possible Onity will avoid it. This leads them to sometimes question Onity's trust in them and his love for them. (It's also often shown in human entertainment: Plots where humans trust their non-human loves too much). Tyler and Mike both worry a bit when Onity shows attraction to other humans. 

- IN SAYING ALL OF THIS, Onity is nOT overwhelmingly selfish 24/7 and rarely finds himself in positions where his selfishness comes out. His selfishness isn't a trait that Tyler and Mike are very aware up. (In Enderoni, Onity's selfishness comes out through his desire to be someone after waking up not remembering anything. His desire to have a role in life ends up costing lives.)

- Onity does slip important facts about himself every now and then, and those build up, and there will be a point one day when He decides to open up more. There will be a day when he shows them his original form. 

-These are faults that he shares with his mother. His mother used her only wish from her crystal based off selfishness. She is unable to communicate her thoughts very well to her husband and kids as they grow up, and thus leads her two youngest children into believing she doesn't care about them as much as she did Unity.