#28 - Not ready

#28 - Headcanon - Not Ready
-...-

(In the AU where Onity has a child)
Mike is really awkward and nervous when asking Onity about how he once hinted he could have children, in fact he finds it a bit easier to ask over text.
Onity obviously knows Mike is super worried and overthinking things so he talks to Mike about it.

So Onity shares the love of kids that his mother had. Its uncommon for Onis to want children and very rare for them to want more then one or two kids. Onity's parents ended up having had 5 kids.
Chances are Onity has thought about having a kid.

Mike lived with a shitty family. His dad left shortly after he was born and his mother eventually began blaming everything on not only the entire Schmidt family but her own kids too. 
Ever since he was young, Mike wanted to prove his mother wrong, and have a kid of his own who he'd love and never ever abuse or abandon.

When the three start talking about it, and Onity and Mike seem really serious about it, Tyler on the other hand isn't 100% sure.
Tyler likes kids, but kids in general were not something he's wanted responsibility for, especially for over a day. He had to baby sit once and it was a terrible experience for him. The kid he watched wouldn't stop crying and nobody would answer their phones and he was so frustrated and had a difficult time doing anything right.
Mike and Onity are like "If you aren't ready or don't want a kid  then we won't because we love you and don't want you feeling left out. We don't want you to have to care for a child you didn't want."  And they worry about Tyler's decision but they give him space to think or talk about it.

Tyler takes  months before deciding that he's in support for being a dad. I mean they're all in this together and they have each others backs. And he loves them and wants to see them happy.

Tyler ends up not being very good with caring for the baby alone, unless they're playing or reading. Whenever he feels he can't do something, the other two will help him out or take over for him. He feels bad about this and thinks he's a terrible parent, but as their kid gets older, things get easier for Tyler and he doesn't struggle like before.
Eventually he gets the hang of caring for his little toddler and he's all proud about it.
Its like
He couldn't hold a newborn without falling apart buuuttt hell this demon 3 year old has got nothing on him.