1.

Today was the day, Zayn Malik, 21, returned home, London, after completing his major in English and Arts in the university of Canada!

He was a spoiled kid! More like a kid who got only money instead of parental love and that made him cold.

His car stopped infront of his Dad famous hotel, TWILIGHT, where he thought of staying.

"Hand me the keys to the pent house" he blurts giving disgusted look to the beautiful brunette on the registration counter.

She gave him a pressed smile "you've your reservations sir?" She asks, politely.

"Excuse me?? Do you even know who i am?" He almost yells, grabbing the attention of other guest in the lobby.

She gave him another pressed smile and picked up the landline under her ear "Mr.Payne someone here is getting riled up about their identity" ....... "sure sir" she says to the guys on phone and turns back at zayn.

"Mr.Payne will be here shortly, he is the manage-"

"I dont give a fuck about who is he, give me the keys lady before you loose your job"

"And who exactly are you to threaten my employees?" A thick british accent coming the shoulder of zayn makes him turn around.

And there goes his living day lights, he head was totally blown out on seeing a muscular tall man, his blazer suit hugging his skin tight, broad shoulder, slight tan skin, chiseled cheekbones, dazzling brown orbs, a deadly smirk playing on his lips and fuck!! his eyes glued on his pink, soft swollen lip.

"Thank you, eleanor" he says to the lady at the counter and takes her place, facing zayn.

"So where were we?" He asked, adjusting his well ironed tie.

Zayn mentally scolds himself for acting lost and pulls out his best smug look "look i had a long journey and i am really tired.... definitely not in a mood to argue. Hand me the pent house keys"

"Do you have any reservations, sir?" He repeats the same words his assistant said minutes before.

"No" he blurts

"Okay so you want pa-"

"My dad fucking owns this hotel..... You don't know about his son?" He yells, interrupting liam's words.

"I dont know about that, sir, but you definitely dont have manners to talk and I've no intentions in having a chat with you. Either you can pay for the room and stay or can you please move aside?" The sexy manager said, already attending the lady standing next to zayn.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TALK ME LIKE THAT? I AM YOUR OWNER'S SON" he grunts, angrily.

"But sadly you're not my owner, please leave before i call the security???"

"You gonna call security on me?" Zayn chuckled bitterly "go on.. i dare you to"

Honestly zayn thought he wont do that but sadly he was proved wrong when two men dragged zayn and threw him out of the hotel, along with his luggage.... They were too strong for zayn to even protest.

"You are so gonna pay" he mutters under his breathe.

-------------------------

"FIRE HIM" zayn yells loudly at his father, looking darkly at the sexy manager next, who was standing infront of his dad.

"FIRE HIM? Now why will i do that?" His dad shruggs.

"But Dad he threw me out of my own hotel"

"Your hotel? Come again?" His dad raises his eyebrow at him.

"Your hotel" he rolls his eyes and turns to liam "but he disrespected me."

"In my defense Mr.Malik i wasn-"

"Oh c'mon liam, you don't have to justify your actions" Yasir, zayn's dad says, giving a small smile at the manager.

"But Dad-" zayn whined but only to get hushed by his father.

"He was doing his duty, zayn. Beside that who told you to bardge in there without informing me or your mom that you're back? Just how irresponsible can you get?" Zayn was hoping his dad to fire that manager but instead he was the only getting slandered infront of that stranger and that cant piss zayn any futher.

"So you gonna ignore that fact that your son was thrown out rudely from your own damn hotel?" He asks hopefully, his heart beating loudly that maybe his father isnt that cold....... maybe.

"What do you expect from me then? It was your fault?"

Who was i kidding?

The only thought that came in his mind on hearing his father's words.

"Why don't you teach my son few things about discipline, liam? I'll be the happiest person on the planet if my son turns out 1% good and hard-working as you"

Liam was too surprised to dig in the compliment which sounded more like a taunt to zayn about how useless he is as a son.

"Anyway Go back to work and I am loving the fact that you treated my son as a regular guest, you sure deserve more than a handful of salary"

"You already pay me more than i deserve, Sir" liam says politely.

"See this is what you need to learn from him" yasir says darting his glare on zayn who was flushed pink in anger.

"Excuse me, sir. Have a nice day" liam says and glances sadly over zayn who had his eyes focussed on the floor.

After liam left his dad leaves shortly next leaving zayn to his despair.

"LIAM" he raises his head and a tear drop falls from his eye. The name of that sexy person coming a venom from his tongue. All the tiny sparkes he felt on seeing him blew down the window leaving him with only one feeling......... hatred.