23.

Next morning zayn was the first open his eyes and realise the place he was in.

Shit!!!

He internally cursed and grabbed his clothes, putting them on before leaving liam's room.

On his way to his pent house the staff kept giving him weird looks- well ofcourse his hair was a mess- like sex mess and he avoided the stares as best as he could.

He quickly unlocks his door silently praying louis' absence and thankfully he was but there was someone else waiting for him instead.

Gigi?

"Zayn? Where have you been i-" she stops her words, examining zayn from top to bottom "i- was waiting for you" she awkwardly completes her sentence.

"I'll be back" zayn internally groaned and went to take a bath. The running hot water relaxing his tensed muscles and making him feel alot better.

But his head was spinning with just one thought.

'What've i done!!!"

He comes out wearing some nice demin jeans and a tank top, his hair falling on his forhead and saw gigi on the couch, impatiently waiting for him.

"You still here?" zayn scoffs quite rudely and goes to grab a water bottle from the table.

"Well i-i ARE THOSE HICKEYS??" She yells with her wide blue eyes stuck on his collarbone or throat.

Even zayn widens his eyes and touches the sensitive skin on his neck which iched on contact with his finger. But the pain was beautiful as he found himself smiling like fools.

"Yo-you were with liam last night?" She asks, trying her best to avoid the dark scratches peeking out of his tank top! She has never been this jealous in her life befor.

He shruggs and nods "does that matter?"

"Are you falling for him?"

Gigi's words caught him offgaurd and his chokes on water "what.the.fuck!! Nooo" he says between his coughs.

"That love struck look on your face tells a different story babe" she smirks and folds her hands.

"Why are you here?" He asks instead, ignoring her.

She huffs loudly "I've some information on liam"

"What information?" Zayn asks, suddenly more interested.

"He is here to take over your dad's company" she says flatly.

Zayn dryly laughs at her "we dont think likewise anymore- i have seen liam! He is-

"Double face"

"Watch your words gi" zayn suddenly raises his voice, getting riled up in seconds.

"Wow! So you are actually falling for him" she states "mission accomplished"

"What are you even saying? Please leave"

"Zayn he is malipulating you! He dont want you- God! He is here to take down your father's company" she yells, pulling some papers out of her bag.

Zayn had a blank look on his face, waiting for her continue.

"Who is liam?" She asks.

"Manager of this hotel"

"What were your first thoughts about him?"

"That he want my father's company- my place?" Zayn awkwardly says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Exactly! Thats why he is here a-"

"Thats what i thought- but he proved me wrong, okay?" Zayn cuts her "His affection towards his work and the way he handles his job- i -i dont doubt him"

"Do you know his father?" She asks, folding her hands defensively.

"No" he shruggs

"Heard of Payne Enterprises?"

"Umm no" he shakes his head.

"Its one of the most leading automobile industry- it also has many side business and lately they are interested in hotels" she says, giving some of the papers with a same insignia on them at the top.

"So whats with them?" Zayn asks confusedly, flipping the papers.

"It's a mutli millionaire company, who know? Has a turn over more than your father's company" she points making zayn role his eyes.

"So what?" He sneer

"Liam a.k.a your hotel manager is the heir of that company"

Zayn widens his eyes and suddenly the air around him becomes thin to breathe. He gulps loudly, examining the papers in his hands more briefly.

"Yo-u're ly-ing" he stammers.

"I am not! Liam is clearly sent by his father to umm you know" she trails off.

"Oh Shit!! NOOO!!! I-I i dont believe this" he breathes out, tears foaming in his eyes.

Can my liam be manipulative? No! But then- why he is here? Working with my father when his father is richer than mine! Is he really here to bring my dad's company down? Or to steal his ideas? Can he do that?

All these thoughts spins in his head making him dizzy.

"What shoul-d i do?" He asks, papers trembing down his hands.

"You were with him last night, isnt it?" She asks and eyes zayn nodding his head "tell him it was a meaningless se-"

Zayn shoots his head up and quickly interupting her "I CANT!!"

"Why cant you?" She raises her brow "wasn't it just a sha-"

"IT WASNT!!!! IT WAS'NT, OKAY!!!! I MEANT IT-EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THAT NIGHT- I MEANT IT!! I-I WANTED IT SO DONT NAME IT A MEANINGLESS SHAG OKAY!!!" Zayn yells, suddenly feeling more disgusted by her presence.

"I thought the whole idea was to break his heart but looks like your heart is at the edge of breaking" she rolls his eyes.

"I need to kick him out! I cant let my dad know this! He-he will be shattered- i have to do something- How can liam lie- h-how pathetic of him to fall so down" zayn grins his teeth angrily and storms out of his room, wanting some answers from liam.