7.

"So where exactly are you planning to ditch me and go?" Zayn asks to his bestfriend who was just about to leave.

"Made new friends buddy! Why don't you tag along?" Louis asks resting his hands on his hips.

"New friends? Or eleanor?"

"Eleanor is going to be there too but im mostly going because they invited me?"

"They?" Zayn raises his brow.

"Harry, niall, josh, danielle and many more staff members" louis babbles

Zayn cringes "You're going to club to hang out with them?"

"Firstly Malik swipe that shitty face off your stupid face and secondly you coming or not?"

"Nah im fine! You go and enjoy your night with my dad's 'staff' " zayn rolls his eyes and flips the tv channels.

"Whatever" louis rolls his eyes and closes the door behind him.

----------------------

"LOUIS" eleanor calls loudly, as soon as she spots the feather hair beauty wandering aimlessly in the club.

Louis catches her voice and comes to her with a big smile playing on his lips.

"Glad you made it" she cheers and hugs him.

"Hey tommo" harry greets him in a cheerful voice as well.

"Oh hey" louis replies and hugs him too.

"Tommo! How you doing man" niall jumps in, offering a bro fist which louis bumps happily.

"Oh look who we have here" on hearing a bright british accent, louis turns around and widens his eyes on seeing liam.

Liam?

He glares at his temporary boss who was dressed completely different and looked a lot younger.

"L-liam?" Louis stammers

"Tommo" liam smiles so bright that his happiness reaches his eyes and fuck louis can say that.

"Hi?" Louis says unsurely, still not believing his eyes.

"Hey there bro" liam giggles and hugs him and that very moment louis was sure that this is not liam and they are playing a prank on him using liam's twin brother or something.

"Alright guys enough of the joke! You got me okay? So liam has a twin?" Louis asks after breaking the hug.

Silence crowds for 2 seconds and then everyone cracks up except louis who was blank af.

"C'mon louis, im not that of a bitchy boss" liam pouts and the way liam looked all cuddly and cute, completely opposite of how he is hotel, louis was totally blown out.

"Yes! you're liam" niall says and throws a hand around louis' shoulder "you scared the new lad" he adds.

"Meet the true liam Payne" harry gestures his hands towards liam and bows down a little.

"Oh cut it out haz" liam growls and looks at louis "i am so sorry if I've been hard on you, mate. I hope you dont take any thing personal. I me-mean we can be friends if- umm you want to be-" liam trails off, his voice unsure and the way liam was acting freaked out that confused louis futher.

A bold, confident and mature man turning shy, giggly and a hesitant person in the matter of hours is definitely not a common thing.

"Y-yea yeah ofcourse! Friend-s yea-h" louis nods his head, still pretty unsure of what to say.

"Dont worry mate you will get use to his personality change" harry says, nudging louis.

"I can assure you he is a nice guy" niall says.

"Oh God please stop it guys" liam blushes and his cheeks tints pink, enough for louis to spot them in the club light and yea he was still not over this.

"So why dont we smash the dance floor?" Josh asks and everyone hums in agreement.

Throughout the whole night, one thing louis gotto to know was liam was definitely a nice guy, the way he offered his drinks, talked about anything but work, unlike how boring louis thought he would be, he turned out being the opposite and louis was grateful to get to know him in person.

"What happens to you during work?" Louis cant help but ask.

But before he can reply harry butts in "Mr.Malik orders.... he want liam to keep his personal and professional life separately"

Louis was shocked. "That doesn't mean he has to completely change his personality and be the person he isn't" he argues.

"I know right but you see liam here is far upto every Malik's ass" harry giggles but gets playfully punched by liam.

"I just dont want to upset him, lou" liam nods, mostly to himself.

"He won't be mad if you smile or laugh with your friends during work" louis points.

"Maybe, but i don't want to give him a chance to- you know to get mad at me" liam shruggs.

"Why??? Want some of his property?" Louis mentally slaps himself for saying the last part as soon as the words slips from him but his nerves calms down when harry cracks up.

"Yea!R-right! L-liam is definitely after his property" harry agrees and the way liam widened his eyes and pushes harry, like he is completely flushed, louis was sure it was some sort of inside joke but didnt pushed the matter futher.

------------------------

"So how was it?" Zayn asks, as he hears louis' steps.

"You still awake?" Louis walks into his room and eyes him reading a comic.

"Ye-ah couldn't sleep" zayn shruggs.

"You wont believe what i saw there" louis says with bright eyes, a smirk rosing on his lip.

"And?"

"I saw fucking LIAM PAYNE, that sexy asshole uptight manager in the club being the most fragile thing ever. H-he was so giggly and happening lik-ke i thought he was liam's twin brother at first and they are playing a prank on me" louis says, excitedly.

"How many shots you had lou?" Zayn rolls his eyes and goes back to his comic, not believing a word coming out of his best friend.

"Why don't you come with me tomorrow and see it yourself?"

Zayn thinks for a second and nods "only because i was hella bored without you here"

"Awwww zaynie" louis jumps on his bed and crashes zayn in a tight hug.