16.

Zayn's pov:-

"What are you smiling about?" Louis fucking Tomlinson asked, with a stupid grin plastered on his face.

"What? I cant even smile now?" I instantly replied with a frown.

"You can but why do i think the reason behind this smile is- Liam?" His grin got humanely wide.

"Fuck off" i flashed my middle finger at him and took out of phone, mostly to avoid louis and think about how- nothing!! Think about no one- not liam- he is my rival- he-he wants my Dad- this company- yea thats it-

"How was your day? Didn't heard from you  today" louis asks, breaking my thoughts.

"Busy busy- it sucked but it was not that bad" i replied, without taking my eyes off from my phone. But what even am i doing? Just opening random apps?

"Oh and how was liam?" I raised my glare at him and oH God that smirk means trouble.

"What do you mean, lou?" I asked instead, tossing my phone somewhere on bed.

"Just wondering mate- like how you took him on a sudden date a-"

"WHO- WHAT??? WHAT DATE?" I shuttered with sudden panic rosing in my veins.

"Danielle saw you two leaving the hotel together- I went to ask her about you" louis shrugged "But that doesnt matter- tell me zayn why date? With him? Thought you hated him"

"I still do" i grunted, fisting my hands angrily "i still hate him, okay? Nothing can change that"

On hearing me louis' smirk quickly falls down and a blank emotion spreads on his face "then why? I mean why you took him-"

"I justed wanted know him- but figured he is a complete double face douche. I hate people like him. Bloody cun-"

"ZAYN" louis yells in an alarming tone, shutting me in a second.

"What? I am saying the truth, innit? Isn't he double face?" I asked, folding my hands defensively.

"Learn to frame your words, zayn. Just because his separating personal and preofessional life game is strong-level 100- doesn't make him a douche or double face cunt" his words didnt catch my attention, what did was his fuming anger in them. What is he getting so hyped about?

"So you gonna yell at your bestfriend for a person who met last week?" I asked, raising my brow.

"Really, zayn?" Louis sneered in disbelief "you really make me wonder how someone can not fall in love with him- like he is-"

"So you love him?" I intruded his speech and waited for my answer which was nothing but a death glare.

"No, i dont! But its impossible for me to hate him- atleast" louis countered "i dont know what kind of liam you've been seeing cuz the liam i know is too kind and innocent to even think of hurting or hating him."

"Then go and fuck him" suddenly my voice raised and i was breathing heavly to control my flushing rage.

"Al'right. Fine! End of the dicussion, then?" Louis says, dismissively and leaves making me mad as ever.

It was already 2am and i was too bloody tired to go after him and apologize so i changed my clothes and went to sleep.

Next morning was even worst because apprently my work is suppose to start from early 8am where as others shift start from 9-10am. Like who made this time table????? So unfair!

But me being the sleep loving freak i am, decided to sleep a little longer. I mean what can go wrong? Aint i the boss? I can come anytime i like.

'Proved wrong'

because that bloody morning my dad was waiting for me in the office and here i was sleeping. Like how come he didnt showed up yesterday when i was an hour early???? I got a warning knock on my door and niall rushed in my room, shaking me roughly, almost yelling about how screwed i am.

Morning definitely was a disaster. I woke up as fast as i could and got ready- wearing whatever comes in my hand and ran down to my office where i saw my dad talking to liam, looked more like he was just disgusted with liam's presence. Good sign? I dont think so.

"OHhhh look who is finally awake" my dad calls sarcastically, making liam look in my way, sympathetically.

"G'morning" i greeted in a low voice and walked towards them.

Please God! please keep everything fine!!

"Do you have this word called responsibility in you, zayn?" Dad asked, shooting daggers with his eyes.

"What i did this time?" I shrugged.

"Miss Campbell!! The Naomi Campbell had her reservation booked and you were suppose to personally meet her and show her around but here you were sleeping on your soft bed"

"No one told me about her appearance" i replied in my defense, and looked at liam "and aren't you my personal assitant? Isn't this what you're paid for? Why didnt you informed me?" I scolded him, mostly trying to impress my dad but who was i fooling?

"Now dont be a low life and blame it on liam, he was strickly ordered to just pass this guest file to you because i wanted to see how seriously you are taking your work " come to think about it liam did kept on reminding me read that guest file but yea why should i read a guest file?? Doesn't sound that important, isnt it? but looks like it was??

"but i have no idea why i keep testing you when we know very well how things will turn out" dad grunts, glaring me for the last time before moving his attention back to liam.

"And liam- I- why did you went to receive her? Instead of waking zayn you decided to do it yourself??? This fest week is no joke liam- you need to understand this! works has been assigned and they have need go according to the rule. Don't repeat it. Dont try to save zayn- specially when he is nothing but a rude ungrateful person to you" my dad gave me one nasty look, enough to lower my eyes from him.

I disappointed him again and guess who ranked more in his ideal son list??? Again?? LIAM.

"I am sorry! I wont repeat it" i sincerely apologized, waiting for him to atleast say that its okay or maybe- something- but that didnt happened, the only thing i got to hear was a loud slam of the door when he left.

I looked at liam who had his eyes glued on the floor and the only words thoughts in my mind were

I 'fucking' NEED TO KICK HIM OUT IF I WANT MY DAD TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME- AS LONG AS HE IS HERE MY DAD WILL NEVER LOOK AT ME!!! I HAVE TO BREAK HIM- LIKE HOW HE IS TRYING TO BREAK ME INFRONT OF MY FATHER!!! I HATE YOU LIAM JAMES PAYNE- I HATE YOU

I really did!