6.

"You're going to be my assistant for today and eleanor please explain louis his work" liam gives eleanor a small smile and turns to zayn gesturing him to follow him.

"He is such an ass" louis whispers making eleanor glare him.

"Excuse me? Dont talk shit about my boss, okay?!" Eleanor shruggs, taking the counter.

"Has a crush on him?" Louis smirks

"I did... once.. but then i realised he is out of my league"

"No babe you're hot and ador-"

"He is gay" eleanor says flatly and picks up the first file from the counter.

"Ohh" thats all louis gasps.

"And beside that he isnt an ass! The most kind person I've ever met" eleanor continues.

"He? Kind? Doesn't look like that though" louis raises his brow.

"Not all what you see is real" eleanor points.

"What do you mean?" Louis narrows his eyes.

"Why dont you meet us in the Funki budha tonight and find it yourself! You will be blown out" eleanor winks and orders him to assists harry in kitchen as she doesnt really trust him with being humble to guest!

Eleanor was louis' ex-girlfriend but they broke off on nice term, still having huge amount of respect and love for each other. So that explained how she knew everything about louis and what kind of work he was capable of doing.......... nd the answer was...... nothing! So she suggest liam to give him the easiest job by assigning him under the calm harry styles!

-------------

"So Mr.Malik the first thing i want you to do is refer everyone with their surname, that makes every thing around you look more professional..... at work and increases your motivation" liam says, walking in the corrider.

"I dont think that matter, lia-"

"Payne" liam interupts "My surname... Payne" he says and continues walking.

"Yea a payne in ass" zayn grumbles and follows him.

"Your dad taught me that" liam informs, while casually replying to all the morning greetings he received from the passing staff!

"Hey watch your fucking way" zayn growls, when the passing waiter accidently drops a curry syrup on him.

Liam turns around and curiously watches zayn scolding that waiter.

"Here give me the bowl" liam says and grabs the curry bowl from the waiter's tray. He looks at zayn and turns the bowl upside down making the curry fall on floor "I want you to clean it, Mr.Malik" he says and grabs a rag from the passing room service cart, shoving it on his chest!

"What the hell, liam?" Zayn yells in anger.

"Do you really want to go to Mr.Malik's office on the very first day of your work? No! right? Then clean it" he glares at him, and at the very moment the face liam had scared him. So he nodded and bent down, cleaning the curry on the floor"

"Keep going, Mr.Huygens" liam says to the waiter watching the whole thing with wide eyes. He frantically nods and leaves quickly.

----------------------

"Nope i cant have him in the kitchen! Anywhere but not there! Please Mr.Payne make that happen" harry says, glaring at louis who was awkwardly standing on his heels with a sly smile like a child who just got caught for eating ice cream and knows wont get in trouble because he is their favourite!

"Well why not?" Liam asks, shifting his glare from louis to harry.

"Because he is the most unorganized person I've ever seen in my entire life! Completely useless"

"Hey i did the dishes" louis protests

"Yea and broke 90% of them beside managed to dip a soap in my 25 people soup"

"It slipped" louis says defensively.

"And thats not all!!! He is a damn loud mouth!!!! He-he just does not shut up and irritates me to a level where i get confuse between white pepper and white salt"

"What's the difference?" Louis shrugs

"And see he got null knowledge about cooking! No honestly liam why you assigned him under me?"

"Eleanor suggested" liam says blankly.

"Oh that chicken leg coffee bean suck-"

"Mr.Styles" liam warns.

"Change his duty" harry says dismissively.

"C'mon Mr.Tomlinson your first day and you messed up?" Liam asks, folding his hands.

Louis loudly sighs and turns to harry "i am sorry!! I promise to behave, okay? Can you please teach me a thing or two about being ummmm organized???"

Harry gives his signature smirk and nods "i am keeping him under me"

"Whatever you say executive chef" liam smiles and turns around wondering about how zayn in managing his housekeeping!!