Epilogue.

(*CANT BELIEVE ITS REALLY THE LAST CHAPTER- I STILL REMEMBER SITTING IN MANAGEMENT CLASS ND TELLING MY HOE "HEY LIAM AS A MANAGER WILL LOOK SEXY AF" AND I FUCKING MADE A STORY LIKE FOR REAL 😂 BUT KEEPING THAT ASIDE THANKS A LOT FOR READING ND VOTING ND STAYING TILL THE END❤ MEANS A LOT*)

Zayn was confused and dazed at the same time. Should he accept working at his lover's father? Was he doing that out courtesy? Because liam wanted to help?

"Umm Dad? I will be right back" zayn gives his a dad a pressed smile before slowly opening the door.

Liam was gone.

He heard some voices coming from the corner of corridor so he tip toed his way there.

"I told you i dont need your help, dad" liam growls, looking more than pissed at the stranger which zayn know is liam's father, Geoff.

"I am not helping you, i am helping zayn" he shrugs making liam sighs loudly.

"Whats the difference" he whines and zayn's heart fluttered like a teen girl who's crush just complimented her.

"I offered him a job based on his ability and how perfect you described him" his dad reasons.

"WHAT?????? YOU OFFERED ZAYN A JOB? AT YOUR COMPANY? I-WHY DAD? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE EVEN HAS TO WORK- I GOT THIS- I AM NOT LETTING HIM FALL SO PLEASE YOU DONT HAVE TO FEEL PITY ON HIM AND -"

"i am not feeling pity on him or doing him a favour. I agreed to him help out nd instead of that he has to work for me- this way he owe me nothing- i am not doing any sort of favour."

"Still Dad-" liam whines.

"What? You can work for his father but zayn can't"

"I love him, dad! He doesn't" liam says firmly, but his voice was so filled with pain that it almost made zayn guilty.

"I heard from someone that Its impossible to not love you" zayn was flushed on hearing that..

Way to go, zayn!! Out of all people in the world you just have to confess infront of his Father.

Zayn shakes his head slowly, realising how stupid he would've sound infront of Liam's Dad.

"Dad please- i am not joking around. Why you want zayn to work under you?" Liam asks, folding his hands defensively.

Geoff sighs, "I want to see whether he is worth- worth you. Like a tes-"

"SERIOUSLY? DAD!! I am crushing him since i was 16- he must be something why i didnt give up- which- i am doing now- but"

"Why are you doing it now then?" His dad asks.

"Because he is no more the person i love- he changed- and-"

"Give him chance" his dad suggests.

"Chance for what? He doesnt even love me, dad!"

"Oh but when i met him and the way his face lit up every time he mentioned you said something else"

"I dont plan on getting hurt again but can you please stop helping us? Zayn don't have to w-"

"HE HAS TO!" Geoff loudly yells at him, cutting liam in a second "LET HIM GET OVER IT, LIAM! LET HIM KNOW WHAT HE CAN DO- YOU CAN'T JUST COVER THINGS FOR HIM AND MAKE HIM FEEL WORTHLESS!"

"But Dad-"

"NO BUTS- HE DID A MISTAKE AND HE IS GETTING EVERY DESERVED CHANCE TO SET THINGS RIGHT- INFACT I WANT YOU TO BACK OFF AND LET HIM HANDLE THE WHOLE SITUATION- ITS HIS DAD! HIS HOTEL- HIS RESPONSIBILITY. JUST TRUST HIM- YOU UNDERSTAND?"