19.

The following 4 days went in a flow, everyone enjoying their work more than they ever did. Talking to friends made their time fly and the one known decent hotel changed into a lively one where even guest got themself involved and enjoyed  it, atleast no one was complaining.

Liam was highly impressed with the way zayn was handling things with smartness as well as maturity. One thing he learnt about zayn was he can be serious when he has to and he fucking loved this about him.

It was zayn's second last day as a manager when Mr.Malik came back and got his mind blowned on seeing the environment but he got something more important than that so he went straight to liam's which was now zayn's office.

When he barged in he saw both zayn and liam laughing about something and he thought it was nice to see liam happy during work and was even happy to know who the reason behind it - zayn

"Liam" he calls out, startling the boys.

"G'afternoon Dad" zayn greets nervously, waiting for his dad to scold him for the changes he made.

"G'afternoon zayn! Saw what you did...-" he says but without even waiting for zayn to react on his words - he started talking to liam "liam i want you to go back to your manager post" he says making liam wide his eyes.

"Did i do something wrong, d-"

"It has nothing to do with you, zayn" he assures and looks at liam "We have a sudden board meeting tomorrow and i want you to give the presentation about the new project we discussed earlier, remember?"

Liam nods and looks at zayn who felt out of pace right now, like he is not needed anymore.

"Eleanor will assist you and zayn you just leave it and rest like you always do" Yasir says and leaves.

A silence crowd the room until eleanor march in and exchange glance between the duo.

"Guys?" Eleanor raises his brow as the guys acknowledged her presence.

"I got this babe" liam smiles at her.

Babe??

Zayn's instincts sharply rises on hearing that word coming from liam.

"Sure thing Mr.Payne" eleanor chuckles and winks at him before leaving.

Zayn was definitely having a bad day.

"Babe?" Zayn mocks.

"What?"

"Nothing" he scoffs "why you sent her back?"

"Cuz i want you to assist me instead of her" liam says and opens the laptop, siting on edge of the table.

"I am sure she'll be a better assistant than me" zayn rolls his eyes and goes to liam "and use the chair for once, you're the manager now"

"This is the new hotel Mr.Malik is planning to build in LA" liam says, completely ignoring him and shows a hotel model on the laptop screen.

"Wow" zayn gasps

"It requires huge expenses - beyond our present capital status so we need some shareholders and need some loan so in tomorrow's meeting we have to convince them that the new hotel will be profitable in future"

"Hmm sounds like a plan" zayn hums, paying close attention to the model.

"This hotel consumes area of about 150 sq.mt and will take approx 2 year to built" liam starts and explains him everything about the new project as if he is giving a presentation to zayn..

"Excellent!! I will definitely like to a have a share in this project" zayn giggles after liam was done sharing his idea.

"You liked it?" Liam asks hopefully.

"I loved it" zayn smiles at him and glares at the clock showing past 1am.

"Wow its been so long" he says making liam look at the clock as well.

"Yeah- so good night then?" Liam jumps off the table and grabs his coat from front chair.

"Its late i can drop you" zayn offers

"Nah im good! Gonna stay in one of the hotel room anyway"

"Number?"

Liam was quite talent back with zayn's sudden interest!

"405"

"Hmm G'night li" zayn waves at him before leaving the office.

-----------------------

"Mr.Malik there is something i want to tell you" liam says to Yasir who was busy talking to his fellow comrades.

"Just a minute everyone! Liam, come here son" he calls liam instead and turns back to his friends "This is the manager of my hotel"

"Oh my- he is quite young and handsome" a lady with blonde hair compliments.

"Thank you ma'am" liam innocently gives a small nod.

"And a gentleman too!" She continues.

"He has been a son to me" yasir says proudly.

"Anyway where is your son, Yasir" a mid 40 age man asks.

"I dont know" he flatly replies, earning a sharp attentive look from liam.

"Sir I've to tell you something very important" the seriousness in his voice gave Yasir a clue and next moment they were walking out of the conference room.

Yasir eyes Zayn, louis, harry and niall waiting outside.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asks.

"Liam called us" niall says and everyone nods in agreement.

Yasir raises a brow and turns to face liam was looking quite nervous.

"I cant give the presentation, sir" he says looking down to his feet.

"WHAAAATT????  ARE YOU KIDDING ME LIAM? JUST MINUTES BEFORE THE MEETING YOU WANT TO QUIT??? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIAM I LEFT 4 DAYS BEFORE?" Yasir yells at him making other 4 boys more than nervous. What were they suppose to do?

"Only the manager got the right to do this presentation" he says softly.

"YOU ARE THE MANAGER!" Yasir points angrily.

"No sir! The fest is not over yet! As per your own terms no matter what they are bound to do their respective work"

"What do you mean?" Yasir asks.

But instead of replying him he stares zayn who had his eyes wide in shock.

'Seriously?'