18.

Zayn walks into the conference room and see everyone chatting with each other, a loud choas echoing in the hall.

He turns around and just as liam enters the room the whole racket dies in an instant making zayn chuckle a little.

"G'morning everyone" he says in the microphone, grabbing everyone's attention.

He waits for them to reply but everyone just stares at him blankily, waiting for him to continue.

"Ummm GOOD MORNING EVERYONE" he says super excitedly making everyone laugh including liam.

"G'morning" the crowd replies, continued with a couole of laughs, the seriousness clouds around the room changing into slight humor.

"So since i am the new manager----- for a week or lets say for more 5 days" he points "I've decided to change few things for the time being"

He waits for them to interact but the staff was silent, quite used to the usual speeches, this time zayn let it go and continues.

"Change no.1! You dont have to address your  friends with their surname during work- actually dont address anyone with their surname if you dont want to! I mean i still dont get the whole idea of how calling each other with their surname will make you more devoted to your work- utter bullshit" zayn shruggs and again everyone laughs, making a self note.

"You are allowed to talk to your friends during work- on a personal level but it will be appreciated if you dont cross the line" zayn smirks, honestly his thoughts sounded more like he is shading liam, but none of them cared- liam sure was uptight and somethings needed to change.

The crowd starts murmering, some wolf whistles from the corner and everyone sounded genuinely happie.

"And one more thing!" Zayn announces and everyone becomes quite "I've noticed that some guest here treat you guys quite rudely and you ignore it- i dont want you to do that! My dad has cherish each and every single one of you- he knows the name of every 250 member working here- all the handsome hulks and gorgeous ladies he appreciate each and every single one of you so if a guest out there is misbehaving show them their place- leave the  rest to me but please dont let them hurt your self-respect. This hotel wont stop if one or two guests are upset, it will stop when even a single one of you is upset. Soooo?? Umm THATS IT?? BACK TO WORK LADS" as soon as zayn moves back from the microphone, he stares at the now dead silent crowd.

Did i said something wrong?

His thoughts shattered when the whole staff cheered loudly, the room echoing with the loud applaus and the happy faces made zayn's heart flutter the way it never did. The joy of being the reason behind someone's smile was overwhelming and today zayn learnt that.

He turned back to liam who gives him a wink making him shy all of sudden. Yea- zayn is loosing himself slowly but in a nice way.

-----------------------

"That was scary" zayn admits as soon as he enters his cabin, along with liam.

"I know- I've done that for 2 years and it still gets my nerve" liam shruggs and goes to sit on the table.

"Do you even use a chair?" Zayn asks.

"Not really! I am used to sit on this table! Never really sat on that chair" he says, his hands gesturing the huge chair at the back.

"No wonder its soft and so ummm new?" Zayn chuckles and sits on the chair, making liam turns around slightly to face him.

"So ready to go on a round to see the outcome of that wonderful speech?" Liam raises his brow.

"Lets go after an hour! I need them to relax and get a little use to it first" zayn says and throws his head back, sighing loudly.

"You sounded like your dad" liam admits and glares at zayn "and... everyone will agree with me. Your dad do care alot about his staff- like a father figure and when you were saying those words- its spilled nothing but genuine care and i am sure everyone are boosted to give more than their 100% an-" liam widens his eyes when he finds his lips pressed against something cotton soft yet chapped- zayn's lips....

when?

Zayn hand slowly makes his way to his neck, to hold him steady and applies a futher pressure against his lips, forcing liam a little back.

But sadly, it didnt lasted long and zayn pulls away with a smirk "you talk too much liam" he says and sits back, throwing his head back on the chair and closing his eyes with a small teasing smile permanently fixed on his face.

Liam was frozed!!!

What just happened?????

----------------------------

(*okay here a thing! I am an A-class liar so never ever believe whatever i say- i mean if i say i will updte tmrw - i swear i never do that no matter how hard i try- so im not gnna make any promises or words but yea i'll end this story in about 30 chptrs??? Btw no its not close to ending now - NOT EVEN FIRST HALF IS COMPLETED.... God i suck*)

P.s. thanks for reading, commenting and voting my story...

P.s.s. ZIAM IZ FUCKING REAL! NEVER EVER DOUBT THAT! AND ZAYN TOP HOES!!