2.

"You sure about this zayn?"

"Ofcourse i am louis! We have to teach that asshole a lesson" zayn grunts looking at his best friend.

"Well i dont see anything wrong. I me-mean he was just doing his j-" 

"Who's bestfriend are you exactly?" Zayn raises his eyebrow, mentally planning to strangle the feather hair beauty.

"You have an ego bigger than pacific ocean" louis grunts and gets off his bed, walking towards zayn who was standing near the pent house window.

"What's the plan?" Louis asks, obviously not leaving his best friend alone, and he is well aware of the fact that when zayn sets his mind on something he is doing it anyway, even when something completely not needed or just irrelevant and stupid.

"Let's make his life hella living" zayn says, smirking evilly on the plan he just made in his head.

--------------------

"What another?" Naill growls loudly, pounding his head on the table "i am not going all the way up again Sandy"

"Use the Godamn elevator" his waiter yells, obviously annoyed by the numbers of orders they are receiving from the same two damn persons.

"I swear if he wasnt the son of our boss and a regular guest i might have punched him in the face for being an ass"

"He said you something?" Sandy raises his brow.

"No but for Christ sake its their like 50th order in last 2hours" niall growls.

"I know right, im sure he is testing us" he says and leaves when someone called for his name.

Niall sighs loudly and grabs the chocolate ice cream tray and goes all the way up to zayn's pent house.

After three knocks louis opens the door with a sleepish smile creeping on his face.

"Thank you" he say nd takes the tray before slamming the door closed.

Just when niall turns around his phone starts ringing. He mentally wanted to scream on seeing the caller ID.

"What???" He yells.

"They placed another order"

"You know what harry? I am done fucking done... Where is liam???"

Every guest were personally assigned with four different employees, one for cleaning another maintenance, for any basic requests like driving them to places and last one to deliver food and considering how niall is assigned under Mr.Malik's son nd how the order comes one after another pushed him to a level where he is extremely piss.

"Do tell him if this continues we are running out of food soon, yea?"

"Yea" niall nods to himself and hangs up, his eyes already searching his manager.

-------------------

"Liam that asshol-"

"Mr.Horan i request you to mind language when you're on duty" liam says sternly, getting his attention back at the file.

"Seriously liam? Fu-" another stern look from liam and niall frozed on his words "okay Sorry.. Its really hard to work under your bestfriend and try to maintain the same attitude"

"A little extra care will be appreciated"

"You're lucky i love you" niall mummer under his breathe and nods.

"So whats the problem Mr.Horan? Evrything okay?" Liam asks, placing his file back on the table.

"Mr.Malik's son had ordered the whole kitchen to his room and we are running out of supplies for other guest. Harry got atleatst 5 complaints and his patience is wearing thin and i am sure you are well aware of the situation when i say 'harry's patience is wearing thin' "