24.

Zayn walks into liam's cabin seeing harry niall louis and eleanor already there, it looked like he was assigning them some work beside louis.

"LIAM!!" He yelled his name making him jolt in surprise. Everyone turned to see zayn on the door.

"We need to talk! Right now" he says, breathing fastly through nose.

Liam confusedly nods and gesture others to leave but zayn bitterly chuckles stopping them.

"No liam! Let them know who exactly you are!" He spits and walks closer to him.

Liam still confuse looks at him in concern "is everything okay, zayn?" He says in a hiss.

"Who is your father?" He asks aggresively, almost intruding his personal space.

Liam widens his eyes and quickly looks at harry who was staring louis with wide eyes and louis had that innocent look screaming i swear i did nothing.

"I am asking you something, liam" zayn demands.

Liam takes a deep breathe and takes a step back "umm My Dad" he gulps and loosens his tie as the air around him was suddenly hard to breathe "he is umm-"

"CEO of PAYNE ENTERPRISES, innit?" Zayn asks with a smirk and liam's terrified expression gives him his answer.

"So you are playing with me?" He asks and grabs liam's collar pulling him closer.

Harry pushes zayn back in an instant and stands infront of liam "what the fuck are you doing zayn" he yells. Harry's large figure obviously strong infront of zayn's smaller one.

"He- that bastard used me" zayn yells.

"Why will i do that, zayn?" Liam asks and moves harry aside.

"To get this!!" Zayn claims moving his hands around the room "to get this damn hotel"

"Zayn please calm down" louis says, resting his hand on zayn's shoulder but zayn was quick to yank his hand away.

"Can you all leave please! I need to talk to zayn alone" liam says looking at everyone hopefully.

"Hurt him and i will bury you alive" harry warns but zayn just rolls his eyes.

"How much he paid you for a fuck, styles?" Zayn chuckles raising his brow.

Harry was about to march towards him  when niall grabbed his hand and shaked him head, silently telling him its not the time.

Everyone leaves and there was a painful silence in the room.

"Last night-" liam trails off waiting for zayn to continue but he just stands there balling his hands tight into fist.

"It was you, isnt it?" Liam asks

"Why you did that liam?" Zayn asks instead, ignoring liam's question.

"Did what?"

"You lied!!!"

"About what?"

"About your father"

"You never asked" liam says defensively.

Zayn just gives a strong glare "You're betraying my Dad- but thats it liam!! I had enough of your tricks - Go back to your money-whore fathe-"

"Watch your words, zayn" liam says in warning tone "dont you dare talk shit about my Dad"

"Oh why should i not? He deserve it- dont you think? Using son's charms to steal other hard-working people ideas and then applying in their own plan to become successful. You're trained for that only right, liam? Sleep with your boss's son, blackmail them or impress them to earn a lot of shit in return- Were you really drunk last night or planning to make me feel guilty was saying you were and get some huge amount back?" Zayn asks, coming closer to him.

"What the heck are you saying, zayn? You- How can you even say that? Dont you dare accuse my father f-"

"Then who should i accuse? You? For being a fuck boy for money? Tell did babe! What was your plan? To get fucked by me or my Da-" before zayn can complete his word, liam's tight fist made contact with his jaw, making fall on the ground.

"How dare you! As long as you talk shit about me its fine- but don't you dare say a word against my father or my father figure Cuz i love them both to no extent! And about that fucking thing- last night was the first time i ever had sex with someone, which i barely remember cuz i was drunk af but you weren't, right? So who used who, huh?" Liam shouts and tears wells at the corner of his eyes.

"Its true that i am here for a reason but it has nothing to do with money or fucks. You're just unbelievable" liam continues and walks towards the door.

"Gigi was right about you- you're fucking doubleface! You're trying to manipulate me and make me feel bad about myself but fuck!!! Not anymore liam- i am gonna make myself worth infront of my Dad and kick you out of here- you just watch" zayn challenges and see liam leave with tears spilling out of his eyes.