22.

Zayn followed carefully before laying liam down gently and climbing on top of him, not breaking their kiss once.

He has no idea when things speed up and both of them stripped, kissing each other hungrily. All he can remember is him dropping liam to his hotel room and liam being high- wrapped his arm around his middle and pulled him in closer so there was no space between them.

Slowly the kiss went deep and passionate being yet so delicate as if both of them were scared to hurt each other in any type of way. Liam grabbed his tie and slowly pulled him towards his bed and fuck he has never been this desperate for sex in his entire life before- not a single reason why this will be a bad idea came in his mind.

Right now zayn swear he has the best view infront of him- liam lying on his back, being giggling between the now shared tiny desperate pecks, his curls were sticking to his forehead, his chest heaving and his big bambi brown eyes were glassy and pure with innocence as he made eye contact with zayn- he was definitely driving him crazy......

"You're beautiful" zayn whispered and climbed on top of liam, lying between his legs.

Liam bit his bottom lip, his eyes flickering from zayn's eyes to his lips then again back to his eyes. "Thank you" he says in a soft voice, feeling zayn's lips brush against his as zayn leaned in.

Their lips attached and liam instantly wrapped his arms around zayn's neck, pulling him closer. Zayn placed his hands on liam's hips, kissing him deeper and somehow more passionately than he did before. They went on like that for a good while until liam pulled away slightly, smiling with his eyes closed shut.

Once again zayn was so mesmerized that his whole body was trembling for the release and liam's hot body was doing him no good. He somehow grabbed a bottle of lube from the nearby nightstand and pore maximum amount of gel on his finger and his hard c ock.

He looks down at liam who was still smiling with his eyes closed, like he lost in his wonderland.

This is wrong!!! I-Should I do this?

Zayn conscience started screaming but his devil mind kinda took over when liam's hand travelled loosely from his neck to around his arm, tracing his body softly until he pulled him roughly, pressing his now swollen soft lips against zayn's shoulder blade, placing a soft kiss on the spot before biting it roughly.

Zayn moaned loudly and the pleasure was just overwhelming to control. His blood flushing down to his hard ON.

I need this!!!!!

Zayn  heard a loud wrecked yelp from the lad under him as he thrusted himself into liam's rim.

Liam shut his eyes tight, eagerly accepting all the pain, trying his best to adjust into this uncomfortable feeling.

But that cry didnt stopped zayn from continuing his thrust. One after other zayn was rampaging roughly, catching his own rhythm and liam felt like he is in a complete bliss, he could see all the whole and dots invading his blurr vision.

He bit his lower lip to stop the loud moaning as zayn hit the perfect bundle of nerve sending shocks throughout his whole body as he came untouched.

Zayn was not done though.

"I-I want you to c-come again- yeah??" Zayn stammers in his ear, his breathe impossibly blissful "screa-m m-my name so th-at everyo-ne know who you belong to" he orders.

Liam just nods and grab the sheets along with his tight fists as zayn held his thigh a little up and fucked him deep and right on the spot where it felt heavenly to him- somewhere he wanted to be touched again and over again.

"Z-zayn again" liam chants, closing his eyes tight in both pain and pleasure.

"Again want babe?" Zayn asks, thrusting faster making the headboard hit loudly against the wall.

"Fas- Fuck!!!" Liam curses loudly.

"Tell m-me liam! T-ell me what y-ou want" zayn asks desperately.

"You - zayn! dont stop- Just - Faster- please" liam begs, pleasurable tears priming out of this shut eyes.

"I dont want you to forget this liam! You're going to feel me even when i am not into you- every minute- every second- you're going to feel me inside you"

"ZA-YN" liam screamed loudly as he comes again for the second time and the heat around zayn and the way liam's tight walls clenched and unclenched around him tightly sent zayn to his edge and he cums into him with loud curse words slipping out from his mouth.

"I love you zayn"

The last words that hit zayn's ear before he collapsed on the bed, feeling extremely tired to keep his eyes open anymore. And even Liam was long gone asleep as well.

(*Didn't saw that coming, right?? Me neither but it's my baby's birthday and he fucking deserve a birthday sex!!! I know Zayn would be fucking him even harder and crazy than i can ever describe but whatever. FOREVER JEALOUS OF ZAYN!!!!*)

Sexy Manager -ziamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें