21.

The following next day a staff conference was held again in honour to end and award the best employee or lets say employee of the year based on their one week performance.

"How was the week?" Mr.Malik asks in the microphone and to his surprise the crowd of his staff cheered the most loud he ever heard them.

"Well looks like you guys had a blast! Without having much further delay lets start!" Yasir smiles at them and turns to eleanor who gives him a suppressed smile and hands him an envelope.

"So who do you think has been the best employee?" He asks and everyone starts chanting liam.

And Zayn was definitely fine with that! He knew how hard liam worked and gave all his credits to zayn at the last moment! It was really something zayn will appreciate him for his dear life. The happiness and fond he got on hearing his father say he is proud of him was priceless.

Yasir just chuckles lowly and opens the envelope to see a well written name

LIAM PAYNE!

He was anything but surprised. The name was chosen by the employeez via voting so no one can even say that was judgement  was partial or unfair.

"And this is why i dont let him participate" Yasir scoffs and calls out liam's name loudly sending crowd into loud fists of applause.

Zayn's eyes hungrily searched for liam and saw him at the corner of the wall, a small shy smile playing on his lips when everyone around him started patting his back, pushing him towards the stage.

Louis Niall and Harry were cheering as loud as they could and were genuinely happy.

Yasir hands him a small trophy as well as an envelope which had 2 tickets to Malibu for 2 months stay.

"Anyway from now onwards you're back on the respective jobs. Liam is once again the heac manager and though the other people who managed to impress me- i hope you realise that his job is not a walk in park or anything job or change in environment is! Good luck everyone" he backs away from the microphone and gives liam a strong glare.

"Congrats but What you did yesterday liam-" Yasir takes a deep breathe and looks at him " it has disappointed me to no extend! I trusted you and you shoved it in risk just so you can make things better for Zayn? Well thank you! Atleast now i know my Hotel can work without you"

Liam just stands there in complete shock, his happiness or what so ever excitement draining off from his face. He was so stuck between father and son!

Try to impress one and the other gets upset. He was totally wasted!

---------------------------

"So who you taking with you?" Louis asks, turning his chair completely to face liam.

Right now they were in the bar celebrating liam's day, which was definitely faked by liam cuz all his mind did was repeat his boss words.

"You look off babe" zayn whispers in his ear, dragging him out into reality.

"I-umm What?" He asks looking confusedly at niall and harry who gave him weird looks.

"You okay li?" Niall asks, receiving a quick nod from liam.

"Yea! Definitely- i was just thinking of- stuff" he says and turns around to see that zayn is still behind him, giving his suspicious eyes.

"So dance?" Harry asks niall and without wasting a minute the couple were in the floor.

"You look off liam" zayn says when they got complete privacy as louis sneaked out with some hot lad or chick.

"Nothing! Gotta start early tomorrow" liam reasons and orders a shot to tequila.

"I met Dad today! -said me and louis don't have to work anymore!" Zayn sighs and doubles the order liam just gave.

The boys keeps talking about legit anything and lost the count on how many shots they had.

Zayn was sober but can't say the same for liam. He was into his senses but lost complete control on them.

"Take me home zayn" he orders, throwing himself on Zayn, curling his hands around his neck and pulling him closer "please" he hisses and zayn was never this turned ON in his entire life.

Soft, cuddly and innocent liam!! What a thing to wreck!