11.

"He fucking complimented me infornt of that bastard" zayn declares happily, moving back and forth in his room.

"Bastard?"

"That manager" zayn shruggs in disgust.

"Oh you mean that sexy manager?" Louis raises his brow.

"You plan on hitting him?" Zayn narrows his glare at him.

"Nope! I mean i would've but he clearly said no, not interested" louis shruggs.

"You asked him?" Zayn widens his eyes.

"Umm yes but indirectly but he quickly realised it and softly denied"

"Softly??? You sure you asked liam?"

"I dont know mate! Maybe it was his twin. I told you, right? That he is totally different outside the hotel. Like he is a total different person." Louis explains.

"Am sure he is not liam! Well with the way you described him, atleast... cuz the liam i know and see everyday is a total assh-"

"Zayn" louis whisper yells with a horrified face but that didnt stopped zayn from continuing his rant.

"That son of a bitch is a complete douchebag"

"Za-ayn" Louis shakes his head slowly, internally yelling at him to stop.

"I know Louis I know he is even a piece of shit and gold digger! Do you know how much my dad stupidly pay that fag?"

"Oh God! Zayn! I don't wanna know anything" Louis shakes his head, helplessly staring his bestfriend.

"My dad pay him 25000$ every month and for what???? Just roaming around in this bloody damn hotel"

"So apparently you think your dad is stupid"

"Yes" Zayn replies the instant and freezes! He very well knew who this strong voice belong to.

Zayn bites his lower lip and looks at louis with questionable eyes.

Louis just nods, too helpless to the whole situation.

"So this is what you think about my favourite employee?" His dad's voice loud and clear, echoing his ear.

He turned around to find his dad staring at him with a steady look which only mean you are in big trouble.

"D-dad?" Zayn shutters, trying his best to act casual but his heart was pumping to come out of his throat.

"Times like this reminds me how much i want Liam to be my son instead of you" the words themself coming out of his father's mouth was enough to get his nerves up!

"No matter how bitchy you were to him! No matter how you tried to play with my reputation or with his reputation, he never talked ill about you infront of me. He could've done that, you know? But he didn't! And you know why??? Because he is Liam not Zayn" yasir grunted.

"And beside that you don't have to teach me who I should pay how much... He did something more than just roaming around in this 'bloody damn hotel' to earn that place" his dad continued.

"And I never wanted to say this to you but you know Zayn...? The only reason why i appreciated your painting was Liam. He showed his interest in them! He came to me and displayed the pictures like they are the best piece of art for him and to not let him down I agreed, back then i wasn't knowing that those were your painting but when he told they were, I called you and me being stupid, thought that maybe now you might actually show some gratitude towards him for doing this for you, BUT!!!!!! WHO WAS I KIDDING??? GRATITUDE! RESPECT! ZAYN?? doesn't go together, isn't it?"