29.

Same day 9pm:-

"What? You're here? C'mon Dad i told you i can handle this- please" liam whines on his Dad on phone.

"No- you're not coming here- Mr.Malik dont know about m-me. Ye-ah he does but Mr.Malik doesn't- Dad please" liam growls, tapping his feet repeadly on floor.

Zayn on the other hand just sat on the bench, admiring  liam's face.

'Was he always this attractive?' He asks to himself and continues staring the worried guy infront of me.

"Thank you" liam huffs and hangs up, his eyes instantly meeting zayn's.

"What?" Liam scoffs looking at the smile on zayn's face.

It took a minute for him to realise that liam was talking to him- he quickly wiped that smile off his face and shaked his head "yea-?"

Liam glares him one last look and rolls his eyes before going inside the ward, where zayn restricted himself to go.

After an hour or so liam comes back to see zayn in the same position where he left him.

'What's up with him' liam wonders and looks outside the glassy window. It was raining hard outside- raindrops smashing the glass- its voice echoing the whole corridor and everything was so quite and gloomy.

"Stay here" liam mummers.

Zayn looks at him with wide eyes.

'Is liam talking to me?'

"Stay here till im back, okay? I have to meet someone two blocks away from here- So till i am back- Stay here" liam orders

Zayn hesitantly nods thinking how ironic everything is. Ofcourse he wasn't planning to go anywhere, duh.

Liam was about to pass zayn when he felt a strong hand grabbing his arm.

"Its raining out there! Atleast take my jacket wi-"

"I DONT NEED YOUR FAKE CARE" liam yells, yanking his hand away "AND DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME AGAIN" liam's word poured tears in his eyes in fraction on seconds but liam was too angry to observe.

Zayn just stood there with tears still circling in his eyes until a person who can cheer him no matter what came to his rescue.

"Zee- you okay?" Louis asks softly, obviously worried on seeing tears in his bestfriend's eyes.

"He dont love me anymore"

Louis widens his eyes and looks in the direction liam just went.

"Why i learn everything the hard way? When he loved me- i -i played with him and when i love him- he- he just don't care" zayn says, wiping his thick flowing tears.

"So what you want to do now?" Louis asks gently

"I dont know man! I-i just want to run away"

On hearing zayn, louis' soft face sudden turns dark "and that's exactly where you always fuck" he grunts.

"Hmm?"

"You always run from things, zayn! Because you're scared to face them- So what if liam is angry at you now? Its not like he is deserting you or ignoring you completely. He is just mad at you- and honestly you fucked up big time malik- seriously? You slept with him when h-"

"Alright stop! I know- and i am sorry! Dont make me feel more bad about myself" zayn frowns receiving a chuckle from the shorter guy.

"I am here -so why dont you just take a walk a come- Fresh air will be good" Louis suggests looking at the dark echoing clouds.

"It's raining lou- Why will i-" suddenly it hits him that liam went out wearing nothing but a thin white tshirt and he got sick worried "I-i will be right back! You stay with Dad" zayn says before rushing down the stairs.

First he thought of searching liam but the cold raindrops falling on his flesh calmed him and he felt a lot relaxed.

He continued walking in the street with thick rain blurring his vision, he kept thinking about how he is going to fix everything- What can he possibly do now and liam- how is he going to get liam back.

His thoughts crashed on seeing bright light coming in his way.

A car!!!

He didn't realised he was on road- didnt really hit him until now when its too late. His legs frozed in their place and the light got only brighter.

'Shit'

Just as zayn thought we was about to get hit a strong arm pulled him back, making him miss the car in second.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ZAYN!" liam yells, his fingers digging sharply into zayn's arm.

Zayn blinked twice before realising that he is safe and alive.

"I-I was just think-ing an-" zayn tried framing his words but he was too dazed.

"YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT!" Liam yells again but this time his eyes were so soft with tears that zayn almost felt like collapsing.

"Sorry" zayn had no idea why be apologized but the scared and terrified expression on liam's face just made it slip from his mouth.

"Don't play with my life, Malik" liam warns with glittering eyes and trembling pout sending  shocks down his spine.

'He care'

Zayn thought to himself "I am fine, Li"

Rain was pouring hard on the boys standing way to close to each other and zayn couldn't take his eyes off from liam's lips. They were always his centre of attention.

He gently caressed liam's cheek unsurely, a little scared that he might push him away but when liam did- he leaned in- kissing him softly on his lips.

Liam welcomed him, slightly opening his mouth, to mold their lips perfectly fine and just if the rain was not heating things further for them.

Zayn other hand travelled slowly on liam's lower back and groped his ass, making him moan and fuck zayn was so turned ON and liam did realised that..

Opps!!!

Next thing zayn knew was liam pushing him back with a loud wet sound.

"NO! STOP-" liam warns and takes a step back "YOU'RE FOOLING AROUND WITH ME-" he gasps and takes a step back further "LEAVE ME ALONE ZAYN- PLEASE- DONT KEEP ME TO PLEASURE YOURSELF AND LEAVE WHEN YOU'RE DONE" after saying that liam runs away from him as fast as his legs could take him.