5.

"Zayn are you sure you wanna do this?" Louis asks, nervously staring at the hard disk handed by that agent who secretly took the wedding pics.

"Just upload the Godamn pics lou" zayn says, giving his best friend a disgusted look.

"Stop with the stares okay?" louis rolls his eyes and attaches the disk to his computer.

And both the boys patiently waits for the video to get leaked on their fake twitter id. After 90% loading their twitter crashes and the whole hotel's power goes off making zayn growl in annoyance!

When lights are switched ON, just on clue someone loudly bangs their door, startling the boys. Zayn gulps and slowly goes to the door, his heart pumping loudly mostly expecting his dad but to his surprise it was a dead pissed Liam looking mad as ever.

"What do you want? GET LOST" zayn growls and was about to slam the door on his face when liam forces himself inside!

"May i know what were you two doing?" liam asks, mostly to louis.

"Ummm upload pics?" louis trails off.

"Wedding pics?"

"Get the fuck out of my room, liam" zayn yells and the glare liam returns, burns zayn right in his feet, he could feel the anger ranging of liam's body though his words were calm as fuck.

"You know Mr. Malik's source is looking for a spy who is suspected to take Adam's 'private' wedding pics" 

"umm so?" zayn raises his brow though his inside was exploding.

"So i am here to take the disk back?" liam says, casually and pulls the disk out of the computer.

"YOU FUCKING STOP THERE" zayn warns and tries to get hold on the disk but liam was too fast and strong for him.

"How could you zayn??? I thought it was between us! Mr.Malik, this hotel and its reputation got nothing to do with it!!!! Do you even realize the outcomes if those pics goes out?"

"What are you talking about, liam? What pics?" zayn shrugs.

"We both know what i am talking about, zayn! i saw a damn footage of you and louis talking to that person who is hungrily searched by your father! You got yourself in a big mess" liam says. 

Zayn watches liam break the disk right infront of him. "Your dad dont have to know about this! i deleted that footage and got a cover up plan. Do me a favor and stay out of trouble" liam growls and when he was about to turn, zayn pulls his arm forcefully.

"And who exactly you think you are to hide all this?" zayn glares.

"Z-zayn" louis calls but zayn ignores him.

"Tell me liam who the hell you think you are? To hide this from dad? to cover all this for me? You try'na put me below you? do you really think i'll owe you one if you do this? guess what? i won't" zayn growls.

"z-zayn" louis tries again but zayn ignores him.

"i hired that guy and wanted to leak those pics!! Now go and say that to dad like a loyal shit you are, okay? I dont need your pity" zayn growls and for a second he can see tears forming in liam's eyes but before he could really understand, he was startled on hearing his name called out loudly.

Both the boys turns to the door, eyeing zayn's dad staring at both of them angrily.

"D-dad?" zayn grips loosens from liam's arm and he nervously stares at his dad.

he watches his dad come towards them and closes his eyes, knowing how much trouble he got himself into, waiting for his dad to break on him but he was shocked when his dad got between them and faced liam instead.

"In two years of working with you, this is the first time you disappointed me, liam" his dad tells and saying zayn was shocked will be an understatement!

"expecting something like this from zayn is nothing new for me but you liam???? You tried to hide all that and for whom? this ungrateful piece of jerk, who was about to hit you?"

"Zayn would've never done that,sir" liam defends, like he know zayn from a long time "he was just---- trying to scare me but s-sir zayn will never do that to anyone. D-Dont blame him for something he-"

"I dont need your pity liam! Get lost" zayn sneers from his father's back but regrets the moment his father turns to face him.

"You know whats the difference--- major difference between you and liam? He is grateful and kind unlike you who got the world but still isnt satisfied and dont have a drop of gratitude"  his father yells.

"Here he is standing up for you against me, someone he never talked while looking in the eyes and---- you know what zayn? i am done! You going back to canada" he declares.

"W-What??? no dad!! please no!! Aunt Cheryl will eat me out alive and her daughter clings to me like a fucking glue stick! D-Dad no please NO! i am sorry but i cant handle those two.... not her agai-iin"

"You should've thought that before" yasir says, folding his arms.

"B-but da-"

"Mr.Malik you always tells me to teach zayn something about manners, so instead why don't you hire him under me? in this hotel?"

"WHAT THE HEcK you just siad?" zayn glares at liam, not believing a word coming out him.

"Actually thats a great idea, liam" yasir nods to himself.

"NO dad" zayn frowns.

"DEcide between cheryl and liam" yasir says strictly.

"I am not going to canada" zayn growls.

"Great!! Starting from tomorrow, sharp 8am!" yasir declares and walks away, dragging liam with him.

"Your dad is far upto his ass" louis says, slightly happy about how got unnoticed.

"You are working with zayn as well louis" they hear Yasir's voice and zayn breaks out laughing on seeing his best friend's horrified expression.

"You get me into too much shit mate" louis shoves zayn and angrily goes into washroom.

"I hate you liam" zayn mutters under his breathe.