4.

"Today is the big day, my boy!! How are things going on?" Yasir asks, adjusting his bow tie.

"So far everything is going on as planned, sir" liam replies nervously looking at his boss with a tight smile.

"Nervous?"

"Totally" liam nods "harry and his team are taking care of canteen, niall, josh, sandy and other are attending the guest, eleanor and dani-"

"Stop liam" yasir says strickly "you got everything under you today, remember? You dont have to tell me who is doing what!!! Take a deep breathe and relax, young man!"

"Your trust scares me, sir" liam says honestly, looking at the floor below.

"If zayn choose wisely! I might handle my whole property to you and relax knowing you wont betray me"

Liam slightly frowns and confusedly looks at his boss.

"The wedding!! Lets attended it and liam wear this" he hands him a brand new blue blazer.

"B-but sir t-"

"Please dont say a no! Trisha picked it herself"

Liam gives him a small smile and nods.

--------------------

"Remember!!! blow the damn crackers in the hall just when the priest say you can kiss the bride!!" zayn warns to the waiter, they intruded in the wedding!

"Zay-"

"Oh shut up lou" zayn shruggs his best friend and hands the money to the waiter.

"Dont fuck up!" Zayn warns again and drags louis with him.

"The wedding is perfect" louis compliment but with the quick glare coming the zayn he awkwardly waves it off "i m-mean look at the decorations..... the interior designer is my childhood friend.. el-eleanor"

"Yea and your ex-girlfriend as well" zayn rolls his eyes.

"Hey dont be an ass!! Its not my fault if things didnt worked out! She deserve someone better than me and-"

"And i know you two moved on and are on good terms now... will you stop talking and search for liam??"

"Dont know about liam but a tall, pale skin enriched with foundation girl is coming towards us"

"Pale what?" Zayn sneers and turns around to find his family friend's daughter coming.

"Zaynie" she cheers an hugs him tight, tight enough to suffocate him.

"Hi gi!" Zayn unwraps her hands from his neck.

"How are you sweetheart?"

Zayn raises his brow, a smirk forming on his face when he nods "fine now.... As I've seen your beautiful face"

Louis clears his throat loudly to drag zayn attention and directs his head towards the window.

Zayn gives his friend a weird look and follows his glare to see the most perfect guy on this planet getting out of his car.