27.

Liam takes a deep breathe before knocking zayn's door. If this is the last time he is here  he better have a nice glimpse of the person he is head over heels in love with.

"Comin-" zayn words dries in his throat when he sees liam on the door and the state he was in definitely hurted zayn.

"Umm hi-" liam awkwardly waves at him.

"Why are you here?" Zayn asks instead, mocking in pure rudeness.

"Well- i - i wanted to see you once. I- umm resigned"

Zayn widens his eyes, not believing what he just heard.

" You resi-gned?" Zayn repeats in shock.

"Yea- i want to see you-"

"Who is it honey?" A feminine voice asks from zayn's shoulder freezing liam on his words.

"No one gi" zayn responds and makes an eye contact with liam who just stood their in shock.

"Bye zayn" he utters and leave without giving zayn a chance to reply.

-------------------------

"He resigned???" Gigi asks, with wide eyes and a big smile flustered on her face.

"He did- but why? I mean why so soon? Everything was fine but he just have to make things complicated" zayn whines, feeling anger rosing under his skin. "He cant leave, gi! He can't. He-he- that asshole!! Why he left gi?"

"Oh God zayn!! What are you upset about? Isn't this a good thing that he quit himself?" She asks folding her hands.

"But-"

"No buts!! We are going out to celebrate this and we are going right now" she orders and grabs zayn's arm, already pushing him.

--------------------

Around 3 am zayn is dragged out of the club by Louis.

"What?" Zayn yells, yanking louis' hand off from his collar.

"Uncle is in hospital, dumbfuck!! He-he got a major heart attack" louis infroms, his navy blue eyes circling tears.

Zayn felt like someone dragged very earth under his feet "yo-you are lyi-ng" he stammers.

"No i am not! Harry called me- No Shit, zayn!!! Please come with me"

"Bu-t how?"

"The new contract involved some illegal construction company and all police sealed all our bank accounts and every shareholder just backed out- some shit like that"

Zayn widens his eyes-

No this cant be happening?? What the fuck have i done??? I am the reason why dad is in hospital- How am I gonna face him? Mom? My sisters? Liam ........

"Zayn snap out of it and come with me please" louis begs and drags him to his car.

15 minutes later they arrived and Zayn's heart was struck in his throat when he walked in the hospital corridor.

To his surprise they were many guards wearing complete black uniforms in the corridor.

He followed louis to the counter.

"Can you tell us the room number of Yasir Malik" louis asks, tapping his feet impatiently and with the every passing minute zayn felt like puking.

"Your id's please" she glares at Louis who was completely taken by that.

"ID?? For what?" He asks

"Mr.Payne has strick orders about allowing visitors. Give me your Id's or you are not allowed" she rolls her eyes and turns away.

"Bitch he is my fucking father dying in there and you are asking me for my ID ?" Zayn growls angrily but Louis snaps at him when guards surround them.

"What's going on here?" One of the gaurds ask.

"They want Mr.Malik's room number and don't seem have any ID cards with them" the receptionist says.

"Alright you need to come with us gentlemen"

"Let them go- they are with me" zayn turns on the voice and sees Niall holding a cup of coffee.

The guards nods and gives Louis and zayn a way to leave.

"Room no.?" Louis asks, cuz right now zayn was utterly not in a shape to talk.

"He is in ICU! Third floor" Niall informs and Zayn runs through the corridor without waiting for Niall and Louis in an instant.

Zayn was panting heavily when he reached the third floor and air felt like disappearing when he saw liam walking back and forth infront of a door.

He also noticed that they were even more guards on this floor.

Did liam assigned them?

"Zayn?"

Liam shots his head in zayn's direction when he hears the lady beside him gasp loudly zayn's name.

"Mom" zayn hisses softly and walks to her.

She gets up from her place, tears falling off from her eyes, but her face turning pink in more anger than pain.

Just as zayn was in her range she slaps him hard- the sound echoing the silent corridor.

"Pathetic" she hisses "How dare you even come here"

"Mum-"

"Don't call me that zayn! Your father was fighting for his life and you were out there clubbing with your hoes? Where we lacked, Zayn?? Get out of my sight-"

"Mrs.Malik please- calm down" liam grabs her shoulder and takes her back to her seat. He sits on his knees and grabs her hands, gently squeezing it.

"Don't worry Mrs.Malik, I promise you sir will be just fine- you trust me, right? Pl-please for now go home!" She tries to deny when liam quickly hushed her "I am here, I promise. The girls must be worrying- they need you and- and beside i will give you every detail. Please go home now- its too late" he requests, receiving a small nod from her.

Liam gets back on his feet and calls one of the gaurds "Make sure she is home safe" he orders and walks with her to the end of the corridor, both ignoring zayn's presence completely.