28

Later that night Yasir was transferred to a normal ward but sadly he was still unconscious. All this time it was just zayn and liam siting on the corridor bench with no words shared and the itching silence was hurting zayn to no limit. All he wanted liam to do was break it in on him but here he was giving him silent treatment.

But that changed the next morning when doctor informed about Yasir's declining health.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY HE IS NOT IMPROVING" liam yelled, balling his fist tight to hit the doctor.

"I am sorry sir but we are trying our best" he says simply scared of liam's anger.

"IF HE IS NOT IMPROVING THEN YOU ARE NOT TRYING YOUR LEVEL BEST! DO ANYTHING BUT SAVE HIM, OKAY? CALL THE BEST SERVICE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD I DONT CARE BUT DO IT- SAVE HIM ORELSE-"

"Liam please calm down" zayn says softly inorder to save the poor doctor who was scared to hell "you're scaring him. He is trying his be-"

"BEST IS NOT ENOUGH IF THATS NOT HELPING, ZAYNNN!!!! AND WHY DO YOU CARE? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?? GO- HAVE FUN WITH GIGI..... OH WAIT DID SHE DITCHED YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE FATHER IS IN ICU AND YOU CANT PAY ANYMORE BILLS? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE HERE?"

Zayn was taken back by the harsh words spitting from liam's mouth. Never in his wildest dream he thought liam can ever talk to someone in his tone- spilling nothing but venom.

"He is my father" he says firmly, atleast he tried saying it confidently.

"Right- Father!! The one you love and all but where were you last night when he was shifted here? Yea- CLUB!" Liam fakely laughs but his laughs cracks and zayn can see tears swimming in his eyes.

"Because of you- zayn-" he shutters and tears finally drops from his soft brown orbs "i left him-alone- because of you!" He points his index finger on him.

"No-Liam please dont- Dont blame this on me-" zayn warns- getting a sick feeling already.

"I told you that company has a criminal record but NO!! You just have to against me!! Just to put me down you fucking risked his life- Do you have the slightest idea how much he worked for you and your family? How much he adored his hotel and it's staff YET you always thought about yourself. You're SELFISH AS FUCK!"

"I AM NOT SELFISH,OKAY!! I WAS JUST SCARED! SCARED OF YOU- I THOUGHT AM GONNA LOOSE HIM TO YOU- I WAS SCARED TO BE REPLACED" zayn growls and liam moves forward to grab his collar tight pulling him closer.

"You are just as your mother said PATHETIC! How can even think that your own parents will replace you- specially with someone who just came in their lives 2 years ago. Always thinking about your own insecurities- selfish enough?"

"Hah! have you seen how much my father adored you and rubbed in on to be like you. It suffocated me to a limit where i started hating you like hell- and then it was you- I thought you're here to steal my dad's company- I couldn't come with a single reason why you were here when your Dad is one of the leading tender of stockmarket and-

"I AM HERE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!" Zayn widens his eyes with the sudden confession and stares into liam's glassy one's "ALWAYS HAVE BEEN EVER SINCE YOU SAVED ME FROM THOSE BULLIES! I WAS HERE TO MAKE YOU MINE- TO IMPRESS YOUR FAMILY TO EXCEPT ME FOR YOU- BUT LESS DID I KNEW THAT A PERSON LIKE YOU CAN ONLY LOVE YOURSELF. I WAS SO STUPID"

'Liam was here for m-me? Nor for money or property? He wanted ME- I-I WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE'

"I had nothing but love for you zayn but i had it- You are no more the person i was in love with - My zayn always faced his problems unlike running from them like you do all the time- He would've never used me like you did- for sex! It still hurts, you know, to know that i slept with someone and have like 10% memory of it" a thick tear drops from liam's eyes "if something happens to Mr.Malik- I-I will never forgive you, zayn" with that liam leaves, freezing zayn on his very foot.