17.

"Even i was unaware of her appereance" liam says softly, his eyes still glued on floor "i came early today and saw her asking for the manager. I-i quickly attended her- i did what i felt was right. I waited for you b-but you didn't showed up- and louis snapped on me when i asked about you and then Mr.Malik saw me with Ms.Campbell an- i sent Niall to wake you- if you think its my fault- i am sor-"

"He likes you more than me" zayn interrupts him and goes to sit on his chair, which didnt felt that comfortable this time.

"Zayn thats not tr-"

"That's okay, liam. Can you like leave? I want to be alone" Zayn resorts sharply to which liam sadly nods and leaves.

Liam cant see him upset and he knew exactly the person who can put a smile on his face no matter what.

He walks into the staff dining hall and just as he enters it- the whole hall turns into pin drop silence, used to their uptight manager, but liam ignores them and goes to harry's table who was far from the door to notice him coming.

"He fucking yelled at me harold! Like such an ass to shut his best friend. I know him since forver. That douchebag!" Louis stopped his rant went he saw liam coming.

"Louis zayn needs you" liam says the moment he is in his audible range.

Louis rolls his eyes and ignores him "so what are we having for lunch?" He asks niall.

Harry tears his eyes between liam and louis and slowly nudges louis' arm.

"He came to work late today and Mr.Malik was waiting- he kinda bashed on z-"

"What did he said????" Louis yells with wide eyes, now giving liam he complete attention.

"Mostly how disappointed he is" liam trails off

"Shit" louis facepalms himself and gets on his feet "i need to check on him. He becomes extra sensitive when it comes to his dad"

"Can i tag alone?" Liam asks with pleading eyes.

Louis gives him a edgy look and shakes his head in a no "Uncle said something about you?" Louis asks instead.

"Yea- He...." liam's eyes goes down to the floor as he struggle to phrase his words "he told me stop helping him an-"

"Why do you do that liam?" Louis asks angrily.

"Hmm?" Liam lowers his glare to louis who was looking pissed enough to kill him.

"Do you like it when Uncle puts him below you?" Louis asks, folding his hand defensively as he watches liam widen his eyes.

"Louis" niall warns but louis ignores him and steps closer to liam.

"You are the reason why zayn is insecure about his bloody father. No wonder he hates you"

"Louis stop it" harry holds him back but he yanks his hand away and walks out of the dinning table.

"Liam?" Niall calls him softly.

"I-i i will be right back" liam's voice cracks up a little as he nods to himself and leaves.

"That stupid little hedgehog" harry curses under his breathe.

-------------------

Louis storms into his office, his eyes hungrily searching for his best friend.

"Dont you have fucking knocking manners???? GET OUT!!!" Zayn's voice comes from the chair which was rotated to its back. And from his voice he can say that zayn is already crying, his voice was spilling pain.