8.

"You're late Mr.Malik" liam glares at zayn and looks at the wall clock which shows half past 8.

"I slept late" zayn trails off, already feeling annoyed.

"No one asked for excuses! You need to be punctual and disciplined" liam glares at him again "follow me! I will show you some managing stuff, so you just have study me, today"

Zayn sighs loudly and stams his foot loudly while following liam in the corridor and thats where they spot louis, already passed out on the lobby's couch.

"Mr.Tomlinson" liam calls out loudly, making the sleeping lad jolt in fear.

"You scared me, idiot! I thought its uncle Yasir" louis yawns and goes to lie down again.

"May i know why the hell are you sleeping during your working hours?" Liam raises his brow.

"You know how hard i partied last night! Too tired to even move" louis mumbles

"I dont care what you did last night Mr.Tomlinson but i need you working not lying half dead on the lobby's couch" liam sounded completely irritated.

Louis shots his eyes open, quite anger flushing in his bones "not something you were saying in the club last night, Mr.Payne" louis mocks quickly and for a second he can see the wounded face on liam but he masks it.

"Does this look like a club to you? No right? This is a hotel and i am your boss so get yourself to work right now" liam says strickly and louis stares at him for good two minutes before giving in.

"Fine" he huffs and makes his way to the kitchen.

On his way louis' phone starts buzzing indicating new messages.

Zee: yea right! Cuddly and shy! XD 😂 RIGHT ON YOUR FACE TOMMO

Louis frowns at zayn's text and starts typing.

Lou: fuck off!!! He probably has this personality switch game going on! Some matra your dad taught him.

Zee: whatever! You sure you weren't drunk?

Lou: leave me alone! I didnt had my beauty sleep and my boss is being an ass to me so dont make it worst than it already is.

On seeing louis' text zayn chuckles loudly making liam turn to him.

"I think i told you to study me? I will prefer you not using your phone during work" liam says making zayn's idea to kill him even stronger.

-----------------------

"So these are basic requirements-"

"Where are you taking them?" Zayn panicked voice, interrupted liam and he turned to see zayn gasping on a bunch of painting, a housekeeping employee was dragging.

"Mr.Malik ordered to throw them off" the employee replied and kept going.

"Those are my paintings... how ca-can he?" zayn asks to himself, not giving a shit about the fact that liam can hear him too. Tears circled in his eyes and without his realisation fell on the ground.

"I-i will be right back" liam gulped and excused himself, probably giving zayn his own time.

Zayn never wanted to cry infront of him but the fact that his father ordered to throw the things he did with love and affection was heart wrecking and broke him to pieces.

He wanted answers!! So without wasting a minute he marched towards his father's office.

"How could you dad" zayn yells as soon as he slams the door open..

"Calm your nerves down, young man" Yasir says calmly.

"You threw my paintings out?" Zayn asks, almost raging in both anger and sadness.

"Yes! We needed some renovation in our house and Someone shipped those paintings here. They were all old zayn and there is no place here to keep them so deal with it and stop acting like a baby. Anyway why are you here? Werent you suppose to assist liam?

"Yea right.... it doesnt matter to you... oh when did" zayn says sarcastically and leaves, banging the door loudly.

----------------------

"You coming, right?" Louis asks while wearing his shoes, ready to hit the club again. Feeling super active, since he had his sleep in harry's spared room which was cool as well as quite. Unlike zayn, louis was under a not so strick boss who allowed him to rest without letting anyone know.

"No i-i just want some time alone" the sadness in his voice frozed louis' actions.

"Want me to stay?" He asks, concernly

"No" he replies flatly "i think i said i want to be alone"

"Alright i am not going! Tell me what happened between you and uncle"

The fact that things often/always happened between them, louis was quite aware of zayn's sad aroma everytime.

"Kool if i tell you when you are back?" Zayn asks hopefully.

"You sure you want to be alone"

"Totally"

"Give me text... if you want me to come b-back or-"

"Just leave louis" zayn chuckles.

Louis just nods and leaves.

After 10 minutes there is a knock on his door and louis walks in.

"What??" Zayn asks "you forgot something?"

"Cant get myself to relax knowing you're upset here and --- now that doesn't mean i am in love with you. I hate your ass to no tomorrow" louis shruggs and turns on a movie before setting next to zayn and letting him rest his head on his shoulder.

"You know i love you too, right?"

"Whatever.... don't act mushy orelse i will puke on your pretty face" louis rolls his eyes, his hand already playing with zayn's hair making him warm and loved. Something he was desperately carving that moment!!