12.

After coming back to his senses zayn ran out of the club as fast as he could and went to back hotel. He desperately needed a hot bath to actually drink that crush thing in.

He is terribly stressed! More like disturbed and confused.

Liam has a crush on me since high school?

Does that mean we share the same school?

Or class?

How come i never noticed him then?

Its impossible!

Liam cant be my secret admirer!

Zayn was lost in his train of thoughts when he hears a femine voice calling for him.

He turned around and saw his family friend's daughter GIGI coming towards him.

"You okay baby? You look stressed" she says, smoothly wrapping her long arms around his neck.

"Yea ummm a little confused about things. Catch you later" zayn excuses and unleash himself from her grip.

"Maybe i can help you- to come over your stress?" She says with a smirk, raising her eyebrow.

Zayn gives her a pressed smile with a nod and follows her to her room. Louis was with the lads so instead of staying alone he can enjoy some company, right?

---------------------

They ordered a toxic wine and one after other shot zayn was totally loosing it.

"I hate him, gi! I hate him" zayn hisses, trying his best to keep up!

"Who?" She asks, taking a sip of water and apparently wasnt that drunk.

"Liam! Liam Payne! That fucki-ng good looking manager" zayn huffs.

"Why so?" Gigi raises her eyebrow and rests her head on his elbow, drinking in zayn's flawless features, her eyes scanning him in total lust.

"He want my place! He-he want my dad to hate me- so *hicup* he can have his property" zayn says, taking a shot of vodka this time!

"And what do you have him mind?"

"I tried- to- you know- kick him out. But he is way too smart" zayn shruggs "and now i think he is just stupid!"

"Stupid?"

"Lately he has a secret crush of me" zayn harshly laughs "Isn't he-he is stupid?"

"Ummm Isn't that a good thing?"

"I dont see it how!"

"You tried kicking him out in a physical way, why dont you try emotional way this time?"

"Hmm?" Zayn tilts his head, meeting her eyes for the first time in the night.

"Play the victim or make him the victim! Make him fall in love with you and break his heart? How does that sound?" Gigi suggested.

"No this is wrong!" Zayn yells

"He is stealing your father. Isnt that wrong as well?"

Zayn glares her but gives in "i guess you are right! I can do that!!! Anyway he look too fucking approachable. I will make him fall in love with me and break his heart! After that liam wont be able to stay here anymore! He will quit himself" zayn says, determining.

"Exactly!" Gigi agrees "but how will you do that? Break his heart i mean!"

Zayn evilly smirks at her "i got my own ways sweetheart! I will tell him you're my girlfriend just after having a sex."

Gigi laughs and bites her lower lip and moves towards zayn closing the distance between their lips!

And thats the last thing zayn remembers before collapsing!

(*i know this was deadass small chapter but fuck finally some ziam action from next chapters nd i will write them long (*hopefully*) !!!!!!!! Cant wait to write about my otp! 😆😆*)