03

Move in with him, MOVE IN WITH HIM!

We haven't even had our first kiss and he's already proposing such neurotic ideas!

I was laying on my bed, my head smothered into my pillow. I had just gotten back from the club, and the feeling of nervousness was still present. I had asked Derek if I could go home and think about it, and he slightly frowned but agreed nonetheless.

My thoughts were like bees stinging me every so often, to the point I had gotten a headache.

I decided the only good medicine to help this blistering headache would be music.

I grabbed my phone, that was still in my back pocket, and attached my headphones that had adorable kitty faces on them, to my phone.

I clicked play and let Adele's, who was singing my favorite song, voice soothingly flow into my ears.

I hummed along to the song, before reluctantly letting my thoughts swarm through my head again.

~~~
I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.

If I take to long deciding, will he find someone else?

I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

What can I even give him other then bad behavior, complaining, and absolutely no obedience.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

If he does find someone else will I try to get him back.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too.

He hasn't even found anyone, yet I can't help but to think he's with someone else already.

Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

You know how the time flies,
Only yesterday was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised,
In a summer haze,
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

I've only met him just today, but I can't help but feel I've known him forever.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too.

Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Do I love him?

Nothing compares,
No worries or cares,
Regrets and mistakes,
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too.

Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead".

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too.

I don't think I would ever find someone like him, everyone's different no matter how similar they might be.

Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
~~~

The song ended right as I heard a cry of pain.
Alert, I got up and headed towards the source of the sound, making sure my steps were quiet.

The source of the sound came from the kitchen and I carefully, with my back on the wall, peeked out from behind.

I face-palmed, before completely walking out from behind the wall, sighing.

"Seriously, bro, why are you on the floor this time?" I crouched behind him and yelled in his ear.

"Ekkk!", He squeaked before angrily turning his head towards me, "What was that for!", he pouted holding his ear with one hand.

"Well, it's your fault for making me get up, I thought you injured yourself."

"Well, I didn't exactly injure myself", he scratched the back of his head smiling sheepishly, "I actually just cried out because I stepped on a ladybug, look." he pointed at the seemingly dead ladybug.

As we were staring at the "dead" ladybug, it popped up before crawling away, "They grow up so fast." my brother said fake crying and whipping his imaginary tears away.

"Oh god, shut up." I groaned walking back to my room, back to thinking about Derek and his offer.

So, this isn't really a progressive chapter more like a filler. Next chapter I'll have Kyle make his choice of becoming Derek's Sub or not. Hope you enjoyed, ciao!~